Aurora marches on...

DeletedUser

Well done guys, keep the flag waving and take no prisoners. You will always be the alliance that everyone wants to join when WW comes along, QUALITY over quantity any day of the week. Nice to see the end of LD too, I always knew they would merge into someone else and become just another glorified MRA.:eek:

DeletedUser41523

Well done guys, keep the flag waving and take no prisoners. You will always be the alliance that everyone wants to join when WW comes along, QUALITY over quantity any day of the week. Nice to see the end of LD too, I always knew they would merge into someone else and become just another glorified MRA.:eek:

Ummm not to tip off anyone my identity here. But i'm about to drop an epic hint.

AU doesn't seem to be marching on much of anything. They're simply simming to survive just like the Myrmidons did. It was always the LD/ER plan to join forces when the time was right and you know this. So why are you acting like AU really outlasted LD when the fact of the matter is you knew that they would join forces as time went on? That's not really out lasting my friend that's just employing a strategy.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en50/alliance/49/colonizations

Also I fail to see how ER is an MRA. They are mostly localized, organized, and barely break 100 members. They also actively conquer enemies such as Manowar. On the flip side Jason has yet to even take a city belonging to a notable alliance and still refuses to kick inactives or effectively conquer them. The only people doing much of anything seem to be its remaining decent players. And they still lose more of those towns than they take.

In fact Aurora is doing worse off than it did before with you. It lost its stars with the exception of Brandicy. Probably because while you had many negative qualities in my opinion I always respected your ability to stay composed even on the losing end of a fight and while spied. This is something you and I both know that Jason just couldn't do. :p

This isn't meant to be an insult to you or your alliance. As you're no longer the leader and this alliance isn't the same as when you left it. Personally Aurora put up a pretty fun fight back in winter a little lopsided but still the point remains. And I enjoyed our banter very much even if it did get heated.

PS Delos Forum Goers if you figured it out, miss me, love me, and are bored with Delos feel free to head on over the ye ole Acropolis and check out Misery Business in premades. :)

DeletedUser

The point is that AU is surviving and it looks like they can stay a float even through the worst of it. Also i wouldnt compare them to the myrimidons because they were a MRA.

DeletedUser41523

They survive by simming. How many LD,ER, EOD cities has Jason taken? :p Even when LD suffered from inactivity problems they seem to have found easy pickings in Aurora. Aurora is pretty much irrelevant at this point. Without Exploro, Rhaurc, Nandil, and GDIOM they really aren't the threat that they used to be. You can't really rim Jason anymore so there's no point in really trying that anymore. For the most part they just serve as food and are pretty much gone. Its really just Brandicey doing anything when I check back on Grepostats. So I fail to see your "they can survive anything" argument in actuality. Of course they can when they got denutted awhile back. Lets be honest here if LD was more local to O46. Then Aurora wouldn't have its best remaining players they'd have joined LD. Probably at the very latest after NGleslie and Nandil jumped sides.

As for not being able to compare the two. Are you sure about that? They're lead by the same guy here. Now lets break up world composition. Out of 1300 players left some are inactive. Some are better served as food by now. And anyone good probably has an alliance to play for already. Who is left to recruit? Especially when its really obvious that AU is just waiting for the ghosting to start to fall out of the top 12. I've counted 4 inactive for sure. And countless more clearly not trying anymore. As for not an MRA they sure recruited like one. As they have two entirely different bases in O46 and O55. And a small hold left in O55 where they have been almost completely eradicated or jumped ship. So no Aurora isn't really surviving. It's just waiting for the end. Because everyone else got rimmed, quit, or if they were really good jumped ship.

The old Aurora that was fun to fight is clearly dead. If I was on this world now i'd easily want my shot at Manowar or Delos Imperium.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hahaha..

Well don't worry about AU much longer. (E.o.D) is Moving into O46 as we speak and we will push them Straight to LD/ER members. Au is Cornered in O46. They have no where to run or hide..

I Still think M.o.W and AU should Join DI. They are the only Alliance atm with any skill. And they have massive gold users to boot.

*Other than my Fellow Ally Alliance. I would pick them over DI any day.*

DeletedUser1405

Sorry is Aurora still around i thought they had gone into hibernation, bad day when you handed over the reigns Exploro, at least i knew i could trust you in talks but sorry theres no One left in Au to talk to anymore.