Auto Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Here are [user]Ac04[/user]'s Auto Updating Maps. :)

Enjoy!

DeletedUser5

Shouldn't be behind bud, they update up to once per hour. My data updates once per hour, when it's kicked out by Grepo.

DeletedUser5

Thanks for pointing that out Sereton, I've now got them working again - bloody closed worlds messing it all up

DeletedUser

Why is the dispersion of players like this? Cant imagine there is actually that many players choosing northeast over other directions. The same thing appears to be happening on the world Gela as well. I am assuming it is some kind of glitch, if so I hope it will be fixed soon. If not it seems like the kind of thing that could be a world ruiner.

DeletedUser5

It's definitely not a glitch with the maps - I've changed nothing on them. North east always has been a popular direction for people to spawn in.

Have you had a look on then world map to see if it matches up?

DeletedUser829

I asked for south as I've always been put in south. It threw me north east.

Sad I'm 3 oceans away from the core... new people will soon be added closer too

DeletedUser

Yep. That's happening to a lot of people, myself included. I suppose it could be a little glitch with some of the recent updates.

DeletedUser

Yep. That's happening to a lot of people, myself included. I suppose it could be a little glitch with some of the recent updates.

Notified & Looking Into.

Thanks!

DeletedUser

On Gela I chose northwest and was sent to 45. I know many people who have experienced similar things on the new world.

DeletedUser5

Thanks. will you be moving any islands around??? =D

That's not possible. There would be no way of knowing which players to move, and it would be unfair to move anyone at this stage.

DeletedUser829

So any word why the NE part of the map is the only one worth populating? New Idea from Inno?

DeletedUser

We are currently 19th, when we reach 15th will we show on the 'Small alliances map'??

DeletedUser

So any word why the NE part of the map is the only one worth populating? New Idea from Inno?

Sorry, I'm just now replying to this. It is a bug and we are aware of it.

We are currently 19th, when we reach 15th will we show on the 'Small alliances map'??

Yes, they're auto-updating. They will update when the time comes. :)

~ Lane