Auto Updating maps

DeletedUser19042

Here are [user]ac04[/user]'s auto updating maps for this world. There are 4 different maps available, in 2 different sizes.

If there are any problems with the maps, please let [user]ac04[/user] know either by using a wall post, or by posting in the following thread: http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?16160-Feature-1-Auto-Updating-Maps

So without further ado, here are the maps:

___

DeletedUser

could we get a auto-updating core-version of the above? (oceans 44/45/54/55) for those without a cinema screen to view those tiny pixels :p

answered and solved

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

could we get a auto-updating core-version of the above? (oceans 44/45/54/55) for those without a cinema screen to view those tiny pixels :p

If you jump on an iPad or device and view it you will be able to zoom in a lot more. And you won't have to squint.

-Vys

DeletedUser

Very cool. Seems i landed smack in the middle of the world as it looks now.

DeletedUser

Is it just me or does this world seem smaller than normal for a world a day and a half in/

DeletedUser40768

Yeah it looks pretty small, looks like none of the core oceans are even really half filled yet. I guess the low alliance cap and the high unit speed must have scared some players away ;) Mission Accomplished, a world that scared the the living daylights out of most MRA's thinking of joining.

DeletedUser25249

What a joke, the core oceans should of been filled by now...whats happened to this game:pro:

DeletedUser27793

This has been a problem from a long time but Inno doesnt seems to have corrected it yet

DeletedUser19042

It's a glitch. There is being worked on. It used to be worse, you should have seen Gela in the beginning.

DeletedUser25249

It's a glitch. There is being worked on. It used to be worse, you should have seen Gela in the beginning.

I was to busy attacking everyone with the herbit...lol

But yeah that was beyond the joke, if my memory is correct i think o63 was full before o44

DeletedUser19042

I was to busy attacking everyone with the herbit...lol

But yeah that was beyond the joke, if my memory is correct i think o63 was full before o44

Yep. :D
Totally true. It is still not repaired there. Go check it. :p

DeletedUser

Well at least the rim is semi filled on the east side. Was hoping for a world that would stretch at least to ocean 86/85 area. Oh well though, who knows maybe more are still planning on joining with the long release time between worlds. Maybe people who get rimmed will stick around and give the world another go from the rim.

DeletedUser22708

Well at least the rim is semi filled on the east side. Was hoping for a world that would stretch at least to ocean 86/85 area. Oh well though, who knows maybe more are still planning on joining with the long release time between worlds. Maybe people who get rimmed will stick around and give the world another go from the rim.

I don't think that has happened since Athens, it stretched from 020 to 080, Calydon didn't even become that big.

DeletedUser

Corinth, my first world I played for very long stretched to 86, havent seen any world go that far since then though.

DeletedUser22708

2 big worlds indeed. After 2 years there are still people sitting in oceans as far as 087