Pending awards display bug?

DeletedUser

Hello, I'm kind of new to this game and I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but however:
In the world 'Pi' I just got level 2 graded award robber, but my profile still shows it as level 1 ("Badly broken columns either side of the medal").
How to fix it?
Thanks

DeletedUser

If what is said above does not work we cannot help you any further, unfortunately. The support team doesn't have any access to or knowledge about the awards and that system. There is the odd occassion that they are not awarded correctly, but are you sure you actually qualified for a level 2?

DeletedUser

Refresh, clear cache, lose down browser...
did a full cleanup, including cookies, no effect.
if that is browser-depended issue, mine is Opera 11.61

If what is said above does not work we cannot help you any further, unfortunately. The support team doesn't have any access to or knowledge about the awards and that system. There is the odd occassion that they are not awarded correctly, but are you sure you actually qualified for a level 2?

I've seen an actual medal dropped down with message "You have collected 50000 resources" (I have collected 132k by now already). Then I've checked my profile and bang - level I medal still there.

It is very disgraceful issue. In fact, how do I get motivated for grade III medal if I can't even show up mine grade II one?
Kind of sadface. :((

Is there any other (not in-game) place to check up awards?
Is there any real-game-developers support to ask them for bugcheck?

DeletedUser

As I said we unfortunately cannot help you. There was an issue with the Heroic Tactician award being given to players but that was a widespread bug. If this issue happens to be Grepolis specific you may find it resolved in the near future but that's only speculation. Occasionally there are instances were an award might not be given but we aren't able to award single or certain awards to players.

You can view more information about awards at http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Award

DeletedUser

I'm also using Opera 11.61 and I think I'm seeing the same behaviour.

If I click "Profile" in the menu, and the the "Awards" tab, all awards are 1st (lowest) grade, and the tooltips that appear when hovering the mouse show only the name of the award, but no description.

If, however, I check my profile as others would do, i.e., I click on my name anywhere in the game, for instance in the ranking tables, then I see the right awards, with their grades, description and dates.

Isn't it the same for others with other browsers?

DeletedUser

That's a weird browser specific bug if that's the case but let's try find out. So...

imhere, could you try replicating that with another browser and let me know what happens.

Zahvaticus, what browser are you using?

DeletedUser

imhere, could you try replicating that with another browser and let me know what happens.

I tried with Firefox 10.0.1, and it's the same. I'm on linux, if that makes any difference.

Zahvaticus, what browser are you using?

He said it's Opera 11.61 above.

DeletedUser

Must have missed it (I actually read through the posts again, not well apparently lol). Any chance you could try it in Chrome too before I pass it up?