AweShock

• Thread starter DeletedUser18825
  • Start date

DeletedUser18825

AweShock.png

Rim Premade

Join Information:
We are joining Naxos on the Wednesday after it comes out. We will join at 6:00 P.M. (UTC -5), and head South-East. To join in UTC-5, you might have to look at this clock.

Strategy:
We will attack everything in our ocean. There will be no pacts, no NAPs, and unlimited enemies. We will communicate closely and all get to know each other. We will have a member cap of 40. We'll get 20 members from the forum and 20 from ingame. We will slowly conquer in towards the core of the world and eventually take over the whole freakin' world. Everyone will be in shock and awe.

Requirements to Join:
I'll pretty much accept anyone who is active and enthused about this alliance. I'm not going to worry much about past experience and stats. As long as you're willing to do whatever it takes, I'll let you in. Just ask, no need to fill out an app, and I'll say yes or no.

Members:
• Member list is in our thread on the Naxos forums.

spyder_coa.png

THREAD ALWAYS UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18825

^ Yeah, usually. I've made a few alliances in O75 before, and it's fun :)

DeletedUser

I suppose i can join, i dunno if i can stay for long though.

DeletedUser18825

Awesome.

And we will join a new world probably.

We will join in a week or more.

DeletedUser

Good I always wanted to be in the same alliance as SaintedStarr. Jonno you playing an other world???

DeletedUser18825

You are both accepted.

What is a good amount of time to wait before joining a world so that we will land perfectly in Ocean 75?

DeletedUser

Probably a week. Don't matter though. Either we look at maps to see when to enter or we ask someone if O75 is recruiting.

DeletedUser

im playing gythium and juktas on the rim, and corinth with Kad, also on the rim. All under different accounts xP

DeletedUser

I'll join and post a link to invite everyone (so I get the gold).

DeletedUser18825

???

We are not ready yet. We will join a new world.

Anyway, we need 20 people from the forum first. If you have any friends that might be interested, message them. :)

And yeah, we can look at maps, good idea.