Milestones Awesome Hits

DeletedUser31385

The plural form is Pegasi. It is like Octopi, Cacti, etc..

DeletedUser52206

thats a pretty specific rumor, show me reports of that amount being spent on the city and i ghost now. sit down shut up and let relevant players talk some trash. wheres dom he at least does crap.

you ghosting now?
Capture.PNG

LOL you have 20k points and 5k bp, i got nothing here.. when a player who actually contributes to there alliance wants to exchange banter LMK. An old noob is still a noob i guess

so basically if the **** doesn't go away because its real, throw more on the one that spreads it ah?

DeletedUser51423

It's kind of funny that you feel that a wall means anything without the reports to back it up. No one will know when the last time you saved it..

DeletedUser52206

It's kind of funny that you feel that a wall means anything without the reports to back it up. No one will know when the last time you saved it..

hope this satisfies your dilemma
smiley_emoticons_mttao_schuetze.gif

Untitled.png

DeletedUser53846

reports bud quit beating around the bush. aside from criki who said he was quitting and sent everything ( then ghosted ) i know none of my team send an attack to this 18 wall city. idk who your tryin to fool here?

IDK why your blotting out stuff on your wall either, we know you have 5k bp theres not much to hide bud.

DeletedUser52791

reports bud quit beating around the bush. aside from criki who said he was quitting and sent everything ( then ghosted ) i know none of my team send an attack to this 18 wall city. idk who your tryin to fool here?

IDK why your blotting out stuff on your wall either, we know you have 5k bp theres not much to hide bud.

I dont know if you know, but we talking about the siege yesterday. The player who got kicked before siege ends. You and "your team" lost a lot there. And honestly we dont need to proof anything. We got our Bps and have the reports.
To the other siege with wall 18: Three players sent something, but hey this city was lost 1 min after CS was in .
By the way we are in one of your cities again.

DeletedUser21784

actually I'm not a friend of walls but sometimes they really come in handy

he got me offline here
AJQmxS4.png

expected a HC, but no....
S5NAYUC.png

DeletedUser32412

That hit hurt it has to be said, but I was sort of expecting someone to make use of my sacrifice..

DeletedUser21784

aww Duffy, don't pout
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
allow me the little schadenfreude
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser53846

idk just saying im not impressed with the legendary BZC yet, i got 3 cities i share on island with just yall and no trips. man up and go after an active player. Erek city 5 hours from our core well
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
nice job. Would you like some BB codes to my cities? I could use some more Easy BP's.

DeletedUser

idk just saying im not impressed with the legendary BZC yet, i got 3 cities i share on island with just yall and no trips. man up and go after an active player. Erek city 5 hours from our core well
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
nice job. Would you like some BB codes to my cities? I could use some more Easy BP's.

What are you babbling on about nub?

DeletedUser53846

normally i would only post reports of me getting owned but i cried tears of joy at this one. ( player got booted for being in siege )
Tt6h5TH.png

DeletedUser27128

Not "epic" in any sense, but it's nice when you find that the player left a CS in their harbour for you to kill...
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif