Newspaper [B]Ok, since this is the first article of this newspaper (even though I've made newsp

DeletedUser

Ok, since this is the first article of this newspaper (even though I've made newspapers before, even for this world) I would love to hear some constructive Criticism. I am not going to be doing any interviews, wrapping this up fast, I'm going to update all of you on the exciting world of Corinth,but is Corinth actually interesting now?

dead-monkey.jpg

Fall of the Apes

After the leave of their Founder, Nickossa, it was only an amount of time until their disbandment, but it's more that one of the top alliances dropping down, we've already seen that before. The Ape's fall also brings down a huge part of the fight against tyrant PB. TVG hasn't stepped up and taken their shot at PB, and most people don't think they will. PB is leading in every stat, and the only chance the world had against PB was when APE was at it's prime, but most people just watched the fireworks, and I don't think they'll be ready when they have to be facing the juggernaut PB. I'll keep you upated (or Owen will :p).

Banned.jpg

PB Out Of Sight

PB has been running away with all the stats, will anyone be able to stop them now that #1 alliance (beside PB) APE has fallen? Anyway, PB has been leading ABP with over 1,300,000 Points, the top ABP player now belongs to PB (gpax38) who is leading by 20,000 ABP points. Who can stop this monster.

Thanks for listening, today's edition is short because of the time I had, but next week's will be longer and I will be using the tips I receive here. Also, have a great rest of the day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great commentary. I like the pictures myself, but that's because I can't read. :p

DeletedUser

I get that Corinth is pretty boring. But you only mentioned 3 alliances here, and tbh only really PB..try to give info on a broader spectrum.

We need a new feud to interest us lol.

Good first try though ;)

DeletedUser

As i currently only have the time for one world, I enjoy reading about the alliances, in the top 2O, on other worlds. Up and comers, etc.

Interviews as you said you will be doing next week. If you are able, 3 a week sounds like a manageable number, and this shall give the paper an unbiased opinion of the server.

Screenies are always welcome, to judge which alliance is growing in which stats the quickest, which are dropping off, as i am to lazy to look up grepo stats:D

Loved the pictures btw.

DeletedUser

I love the number of newspapers in this world. A lot of drama going on here, love it. Might just join myself for the heck of it.

DeletedUser22252

PB vs. TVG....LOL
I had pleasure,and still have,to fight against both.....all I can tell is that TVG attack looks like cartoon comparing to any PB attack!

DeletedUser

PB vs. TVG....LOL
I had pleasure,and still have,to fight against both.....all I can tell is that TVG attack looks like cartoon comparing to any PB attack!
So if TVG is like cartoons, can you explain this?
zuzu.jpg

According to grepostat PB and TVG took 6 cities each.

DeletedUser22252

I said,comparing to PB!!!

And believe me,you don't want me to post report of CS attack on my city that day! I just love when CS is coming before clearing attack!

DeletedUser

The difference is easy to explain. PB lands about 1 out of 3 colony ships. TVG, maybe lands 1 out of 15. When PB attacks, we actually bother to defend, because we know it will be well planned. When TVG is coming, it is hard to get excited. "Oh it is just a TVG colony ship, he can take care of himself." TVG is the dog biting at our heels, while the real war is in front of us.

DeletedUser

But now there is no real war in front of us. So we'll be eating dog soon?