B3asts

DeletedUser

Hello everybody. My igns are check-mate and Tafao (but somebody has taken EVERY SINGLE USERNAME on the face of the earth on this server :supermad:)
Oh and for the record, the name is up for debate. There will be a vote on it once our world is released.

Anyway, I put a premade thread on the us. forums and figured i may as well advertise here, too!

This is what I have word for word:

ALLIANCE COA IN PROGRESS

Hey everybody! Thought I'd get this out there... I am making a premade :D

About Me As A Leader:
I have been a leader in a failed premade before: Savage Subjugation on us.Delphi. But I have learned from my mistakes! Most recently, though, Charl (aka Swamp-fox) and I (aka Tafao) founded Radioactive, a premade on world Juktas. We are Radioactive. I am the current founder of the academy, Nuke.
xRVaYZg.png
You could say we've been a successful premade! ;) Oh and on a sidenote- I don't want to get that big! :p

About Me As A Player:

I have played for more than 2 years- mostly revolt, but this is not my first conquest world. The reason this world is conquest is because a lot of my friends play conquest! Us. worlds I've played on have been: Delphi and Juktas (yes yes, and Psi :p). I usually stick around the top 50 in fighting and points. Currently I am ranked 70th on Juktas, my main world atm, but I have a few slots that I am saving for later (morale world). I am ranked 47th fighting. In addition, after being away from delphi for about 3 months, I am still top 75 in fighting thisisgrepolis

About B3ASTS (name not finalized)
B3ASTS will be one of the most aggressive alliances on whatever world we play on. We will have a small player count compared to other top alliances. Although we will not be looking to recruit once the server starts, we may take in another 10 players or so. My goal is to have about 40-50 members in total. This group will be tight-knit, and I know that with the players I have recruited so far, it will be a very fun ride!

Details:
- Settings--> Conquest, Speed 2, No Morale
- Join Date--> End of Summer, Beginning of fall, one or the other most likely :p
- Max Member count (going in)--> 40
- Council Size (going in)--> 5
- Skype--> recommended (it is an easy, free download- we only use the text feature)
- The name is still being discussed, but I wanted to get something out there
- If you would like to talk to me, just add me on skype: check-mate.grepo
- More to come

Requirements:
- Must have had 20 cities in a world
- Must have had 150k bp in a world
- Must have skype (exceptions can be made though)
- Must be social
- I must allow you into the premade :eek:
- Must fill out an application and pm it to me on these forums or in game on juktas (my account is tafao) or post it below
- Application:
1. Ingame name:
2. Skype name:
3. Most points in a world:
4. Most bp in a world:
5. Experience:
6. Why should I accept you?
7. Players you recommend
8. How many worlds do you play at a time? Will this be your primary world?

Members
Me
Charl / Swamp-fox
2plus2isfive
scr3amwolf
battyanyi
bccurtis
cew42
Dusty1505
FermentingFruit
garjo
Grieves1
heerkens
(the original) midnighte
Oliver Clothesoff
trails 2follow
jeff727
Joseph Nieves
eric melvin
peterpanic
Smashngrab
Why-so-serious
Tunzafunxo

Maybes:
PandoraX
stimulate
Mac Bolan
chadler
delrey
dragoncire2
mcdon883
Kelevra
Adam Son of Stan

*Special thanks to Beast, since I copied the format of his premade thread*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can a mod please change the title of the thread to B3ASTS, all caps?

thanks, and also, can someone teach me spoilers on these forums? the ones from the us. server aren't working :(

DeletedUser46912

At the end put .[/spoiler] and beginning
Example

this is a spoiler .

DeletedUser40768

Wow you actually got my old friend Fermenting Fruit to join, you guys must be the real deal. Good luck with your premade :)

DeletedUser

At the end put .[/spoiler] and beginning
Example

this is a spoiler .
oh boy it is so much simpler :p thats what i thought it was on us worlds, but then i got confused lol

DeletedUser

Wow you actually got my old friend Fermenting Fruit to join, you guys must be the real deal. Good luck with your premade :)

we are indeed the real deal :D

:heh: whoah there are different emots on here than on us forum!

DeletedUser40768

FF not that good ;)
haha jk

Ouch man :p lol FF is a nice player when RL doesn't take him away :D Wait jeff727, is that who I think it is? That guy was a beast on Beta, and for his brief stint with FF in Epsilon. Oh the memories from the beginning of the US server :D

DeletedUser

Ouch man :p lol FF is a nice player when RL doesn't take him away :D Wait jeff727, is that who I think it is? That guy was a beast on Beta, and for his brief stint with FF in Epsilon. Oh the memories from the beginning of the US server :D

it is indeed who you think it is!
he was on en worlds too (ive played with him on both en and us)
I think his account was jw711 if I remember correctly

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46838

1. Ingame name: You know who I am so don't worry about it
2. Skype name: you know that too TAFAO
3. Most points in a world: 80,000
4. Most bp in a world: 12000
5. Experience: Like real experience or like ever since you began playing grepo like a noob? Phi and then Juktas with most concentration
6. Why should I accept you? Because I've been your team mate for such a long time and I also gave you resources in Delphi for like 1-2 weeks or something
7. Players you recommend- BEN4576( I think I got that right), Poisonous doctor, JulioSathia, Gokillanoob3, Sir Kipper ( his defense is amazing cough cough) , and last but not least Hibriten ( currently on Jalysos)
8. How many worlds do you play at a time? Will this be your primary world? Marathon and Juktas but can quit Marathon if needed.

DeletedUser30636

looks pretty good, only thing i can suggest would be to find a new name....and quick :p

DeletedUser

looks pretty good, only thing i can suggest would be to find a new name....and quick :p

The name is still up for debate. If anybody would like to join but has an issue with the name, we will be having a vote on the name once our world is released.

DeletedUser

If you want that maybe to become a yes I think you should :D

Lol we don't have a name ATM. I threw that up just so I could make the thread. At the top it says there will be a name vote once our world is released...