Pnp Bacchus v GTN

DeletedUser

As most of you know... the Rooster isn't a great player... but I've PLAYED with some of the BEST players ever to grace Grepolis.

And the players of Greek Terror and their allied alliances are fantastic.

DeletedUser

lol.... :p with my reputation... you'd think it...

But they've been amazing allies... helping us immensely against opponents over ten times our size.

And although this is a GTN thread... I should also give a shout out to the Warriors of Eta... also fantastic players.

A chicken (or non-chicken) couldn't ask for better allies than these alliances... great players, smart, fun, and all-round class acts.

Everything my grandmama always told me I'd never be.

DeletedUser

Class Acts??? I can't even re-post some of the emails I have received from GT bc I would get banned.... I get that some kids shouldn't be allowed to use the computer without supervision, but wow. For the record I did not report them, will keep them on there toes for a couple more weeks then put there cities to good use.

DeletedUser

Okay... I should rephrase... specifically, I've been dealing with GTN....

And Hoppy & his team have been class acts when dealing with me & my team.

I can't speak directly for the other GT alliances... I haven't interacted with them much.... but as allies... they've been there for the Doves every time we need them. So in my mind.... as allies go... they are class acts.

Nor can I speak for your experiences with them Stone... just telling my game experience.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I've never even heard of Greek Terror before until this world lol... But yes Warriors of Eta are a amazing bunch, my old allies and enemies from the good old Eta days :p

DeletedUser

funny how we come to respect the best enemies the same way we respect the best allies in this game. lol

:pro: Good or bad... don't be lame.

DeletedUser

bunny-pancake.jpg

DeletedUser

The old "Bunny with a Pancake On its Head" ploy....

If I had a dollar for every time THAT excuse was used on me.....

DeletedUser

DoW6_zps87c10a34.jpg

We in lunacy land are shocked and slightly appalled that somehow a bunch of players in our peace loving world turned Japanese over night... Even our best doctors are not entirely sure how this is possible.

For this reason we have decided to serve only asian style food in our asylum for the next few weeks and we will be playing all of the Godzilla movies in our upstairs common room.

PS - All patients please visit our Rooster Recipes thread to see what is on the menu and be sure to let our kitchen staff know of any food allergies.