Bad gateway

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser43011

Anybody else experiencing this, I have deleted my cache, cookies and history.

2vhx45d.png

DeletedUser43011

It only happens on Byliss hence me posting it In here

EDIT: It now seems to be working hmmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24334

I got it too. Not sure why. I am messaging the devs.

DeletedUser18223

i really want to be quite though this thing is getting into my nerve... ggrrrr :Angry:

what is happening here is this the end of byllis?:pro:

attachment.php

DeletedUser

yup now it wont log in, says connection timed out! they cant close the world lol thed owe a few people some money

DeletedUser

i really want to be quite though this thing is getting into my nerve... ggrrrr :Angry:

what is happening here is this the end of byllis?:pro:

attachment.php

I do hope not.

Servers have been down before, but not a clue what they are doing.

DeletedUser35919

110 time out.png

Ther is no problem to log in to world Helorus but this is what happened then I try Byllis. :(

DeletedUser18223

wodkabouter said:
lol you really think they closed the world?

nah me and dale are just kidding and making noobs to panic

now you ruined the party
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39745

This is seriously screwing with a crucial takeover of my third city...Ive now run out of time on the revolt because it was a very close thing anyway on getting the CS away....that means another 24hrs to wait to try again! Im not at all happy!!!! Grrrrrrr!

DeletedUser

This is seriously screwing with a crucial takeover of my third city...Ive now run out of time on the revolt because it was a very close thing anyway on getting the CS away....that means another 24hrs to wait to try again! Im not at all happy!!!! Grrrrrrr!
lol. time your takeovers better...

DeletedUser39849

pfff, i'll hope the servers are back up on time again so they won't screw up my conquest....
why are you allianceless like me goliath? XD

DeletedUser

pfff, i'll hope the servers are back up on time again so they won't screw up my conquest....

...and why are you? Once we all have conquest researched, you guys are going to be... very... busy. ;)

DeletedUser39745

lol. time your takeovers better...

Well it would have been much better but unlike you layabouts I was working and couldnt get anywhere near a pc today until I got home.
Had 15mins to spare to get the CS there before revolt ended and then this! Not really my fault at all.

DeletedUser39745

Im not in an alliance by choice but everyone wants me to join them...lol. I havnt decided yet who deserves me...probably Warlords but Im not really that bothered right now.

DeletedUser18223

hey are the no supervisor would explain whats happening..
attachment.php

DeletedUser

...and while I am at the forum. What happened to the alliance Cerberus? I was convinced this was going to be the largest threat in the future in my ocean. High point average and really aggressive (I like).

Status
Not open for further replies.