*Bad* is Back

DeletedUser

omfg andy how sad can you get forming an alliance using fat camps name
hahahaha trying to grow and gain respe t on there reputation haha

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en20/alliance/253

Andy: This is not nice. I was thinking that you were being attacked too much for just one mistake, but this is really not acceptable...
Problem is that I would love to go to Upsilon and rim you, but its world settings are horrible!!! (morale on, conquest mode: Revolt, Speed 1 :Angry:)

DeletedUser

We have to bear in mind it wasn't Andy who created the alliance - look at the alliance changes to see who founded it. It doesn't mean he didn't change the name to Fat Camp though! ;)

DeletedUser

yes but andy always says when joining alliance can i be otha founder plzzzzz haha

the namewould have been changed
he is a noob amd we should take pity on him

also andy please stop sending freind requests i do not like you and dont wanna play with you haha

DeletedUser

dang it Cabz bii I thought I was the only one you didn't like
wow you just broke my heart really thought we had something special going there hahaa.

normaly for the pleasure of having fun and playing some more of my long speaches I would say yes Andy do your best and would try to find something positive to say going for you just to have fun continuing speaking in opposition to cabz but on this one Andy you should probably end up switching to another game then Grepolis
snitches and traitors are not something I find respectfull in any way plus you are digging even more your own grave.

but never know what will happen next in kappa so just don't let cabz ii get you or Zilon.

DeletedUser

We have to bear in mind it wasn't Andy who created the alliance - look at the alliance changes to see who founded it.

Actually, this isn't true.

The only thing the alliance changes tell us is that this alliance had 6 members as of 2011-05-13 15:06:25. They do not tell us which one of those 6 was first to join before the stats were archived at that time.

I've seen many instances of this happening, where the real founder is not necessarily the last user name on the list. If you look at those stats, and see many players joining at the exact same second, they are not always in chronological order.