Ban Talk?

• Thread starter The Original Architect
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Friends, I really didn't wish to start a new thread on this but having noticed that the mods have deleted my post, I need to ask what is going on.

In the top 12 alliance thread, I asked as to why NSPG players were getting attackable bans, when I hadn't seen one on our enemy team.

The mod EQ, posted ban talk is not allowed on this thread.

So I said well I just wondered and that he/she hadn't really answered my post?

I returned today and my post was deleted? Is something going on here?

I have seen people call each other blue on these threads and nothing?

I asked, without mentioning names, about the possibility of inconsistent bans, and my post was deleted? Please can somoen confirm that NSPG players are not the only ones getting attackable bans? Especially from the Sparts or DCS?

DeletedUser

hehe LB is getting attackable ban too if it isn't permanent ban :D :D :D , but I hadn't seend any attackable ban on DCS or sp :D

DeletedUser

In the top 12 alliance thread, I asked as to why NSPG players were getting attackable bans, when I hadn't seen one on our enemy team.
They are getting bans when they cheat or break game rules ... and if others (that just HAPPEN to be enemy) are not getting banned its beacuse they are not cheating or breaking game rules.
You know you have members cheating OA... you know it and I know you know it.

http://forum.grepolis.net/announcement.php?f=7
"Do not discuss in-game bans."

it is stated in the forum rules and applies to the whole forum not just 1 topic.

My reply was deleted too.
it said something along the lines of:
If you, OA, have a person (you?) multi-account to spy on SP then you also must be tolerating or even enabling others cheating.

oh and I pointed out that all the veiled accusations of biased and corrupt staff were convincing no-one.
If bans are happening then cheating is happening.

I dont think this topic will last long so dont get steamed up when/if its removed because the forum rules are very clear to everyone who bothers to read them.

please stop attacking staff,,,, they are all my best friends and I dont like my best friends who help me get players I dont like banned being criticized!
(lol .... grow up and get real guyz)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ban

As usual long winded, accusing and not really very helpful.

We are discussing anyone cheating now. However, we are sure accounts like indoeuropean (spelling?) looked the same i.e. like a multi-account. However when it was banned we couldn't attack it. When ours get banned they are attackable.

The simple question is why?

DeletedUser

Id happily share how that account got banned if I knew for sure. There had to be a reason though? and the same will be true for anyone else that gets banned.
Ask the NSPG member that got attackable ban recently exactly what he did ?

it seems the "attackable ban" is always a temporary ban and that suggests its MEANT to be a lesser form of punishment?
whether or not this topic is going to be permitted will be down to the mods not me... but it is about bans, that happen in game, and that is stated in the forum rules as not being allowed.
Im interested to know how mulits in NSPG like jorda4ca and the guy that you had spy on Spartiates using a second account DONT get banned?, but you wont see me trying to suggest staff are biased and only banning my members and not the enemy ect.
Im happy to just let them get on with their job and anyone that gets banned (including SP members if they do cheat) deserve it for cheating.

DeletedUser

its really weird , bcs that players which I know from DCS and Sp who was ban lately they had un attackable ban as had sradhoo , he had 5 days un attackable ban . while every1 others from my alliance had 5 days attackable ban on first warning

DeletedUser

Ban

Exactly Dambo, this is all I asked?

Zordas, we never had anyone multi-account with an account in the Sparts? I am really not sure where you get our info. Our spies are legit, either ex-members of NSPG or your own turncoats.

Never have I had any info from someone multi-accounting in two teams?

DeletedUser

Dambo sorry to dissapoint you but at the begining my ban was an attackable one!After apealing the mods and explaining them what happened,and after they've checked to see if I was telling the truth my ban was transformed into an unattackable ban!

DeletedUser

Thanks

Dambo sorry to dissapoint you but at the begining my ban was an attackable one!After apealing the mods and explaining them what happened,and after they've checked to see if I was telling the truth my ban was transformed into an unattackable ban!

Thanks, this is the sort of info I wanted. Because it looks one-sided at the moment. Are the mods players in our world?

I could do with knowing a little more about what determines an attackable and none attackable ban?

DeletedUser

as I know none of them r playing in zeta , but I know 1 who is playing in gamma and is in same alliance with lokpredator

DeletedUser

Firstly, mods do not play the worlds they moderate.

Secondly, different types of bans are given for different offenses, some offenses are unattackable, some offenses are attackable.

This thread will now be locked.

TOA, please refresh yourself with the forum rules, the relevant ones I have quoted here for ease.
Guidelines for the forum

* If you have a query or problem with any of the moderation, do not create a topic about it. please PM Ac04.

* If you wish to create a topic regarding moderation, please contact the relevant moderator first.

* Do not insult or degrade any of the moderators in any way. Treat them as you would a normal player – remember they play Grepolis too!

* The moderators have the right to edit or delete posts and close topics. Please follow their instructions.

* If you notice that your post or topic was deleted, it has been removed for a good reason. Do not rewrite it. If need be, PM the moderator in question about why it was removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.