battle points

• Thread starter DeletedUser2863
  • Start date

DeletedUser15100

Yes, It is a small bug that will be fixed. This may take a few hours. Just be patient, but it will update as soon as the bug is fixed.

This exact problem happened in Omicron once, and in other worlds. But it is not a major problem because you will get your BP and rank :p

DeletedUser2863

Yes, It is a small bug that will be fixed. This may take a few hours. Just be patient, but it will update as soon as the bug is fixed.

This exact problem happened in Omicron once, and in other worlds. But it is not a major problem because you will get your BP and rank :p

its just another 500 abp's want to get my victory parades going

DeletedUser

If your BPs aren't updating as quick as they usually are, do not worry. Sometimes the updates are delayed by problems caused within the server but they are sorted out as soon as possible.

I know on Xi there was a time where BPs weren't given for almost a day. And it has happened in other worlds too, but everytime the correct amount of BP has been given to the player in the end.

DeletedUser

it hasen't updated all day i'm still waiting to se how much shadow legion is owning in ocean 65

DeletedUser

Yeah, im sure ive killed things and mine has not updated for days now :supermad:

DeletedUser

If i build a cs i can colonize, but it wouldnt update in the ocean.

DeletedUser

I think Innogames is only busy with that ugly update 2.0 and don't really care for problems like these even if it means we aren't able to play (read conquer).

DeletedUser

I think Innogames is only busy with that ugly update 2.0 and don't really care for problems like these even if it means we aren't able to play (read conquer).

Sadly, I agree. Considering this has been a problem for some time now.... :(

DeletedUser

I attacked a guy twice now and I have yet to recieve battle points for the venture. His name is quakamack and he is with the spartans. You can verify the attacks with him. Please update my happy happy joy joy.

DeletedUser

I attacked a guy twice now and I have yet to recieve battle points for the venture. His name is quakamack and he is with the spartans. You can verify the attacks with him. Please update my happy happy joy joy.

Wait 30 mins.BPs dont update, right away.