Battle teams

DeletedUser

How does your alliance do this.....?

Battle teaming is one of the most effective battlefield strategy going. The ability of a good team that is highly active and very effective is alot of fun.....How do you rate your team.....? Is it composed of only your alliance or does it contain elements of others in your allied alliances.....?

DeletedUser

Battle teaming fails epicly, if you only help your team in the alliance, people are more likely to get conquered. It's better to work as one big group.

DeletedUser

Battle teaming fails epicly, if you only help your team in the alliance, people are more likely to get conquered. It's better to work as one big group.

Depends who is in the team and their level of skill and the point value. Alot of factors you don't talk about, so your statement that it fails epicly is totally false because you do not know period.......you logic is epicly fail.......:p....

The big group idea DON'T WORK due to many factors.....First it is very hard to get a whole group working together and close knit teams of like minded players always win....alpha world is testimony to this FACT.....There are many shining examples of great teams on alpha world....:pro:

DeletedUser

I agree with Dionysius.

I have a hard standing philosophy against large operations. Huge Alliance wide "coordinated" operations usually lead to Huge Alliance wide coordinated failures. . .Or a disproportionate amount of force used for too little gain. For Example, using 45 players to successfully conquer 8 cities over a weekend is not an operational success.

However managing small teams that are able to do small operations you get a much faster turn around, and use a lot less resources. Teams with 2-4 members can take one to two cities between them at least every other day even against tough opposition.

3 or 4 teams working at the same time against the same enemy can often accomplish the illusion of running a large operation, although with much faster sustainability.

The other benefit of teams is that you can put Highly active players together and watch them go. While less active players can group together to move at a smaller pace.

Leading alliances using this organization method, I can tell you, first hand, that the competition that arises between teams does more to get work out of people than any fancy speeches or in-house propaganda.

Asperon Thorn

DeletedUser

I agree with Dionysius.

I have a hard standing philosophy against large operations. Huge Alliance wide "coordinated" operations usually lead to Huge Alliance wide coordinated failures. . .Or a disproportionate amount of force used for too little gain. For Example, using 45 players to successfully conquer 8 cities over a weekend is not an operational success.

However managing small teams that are able to do small operations you get a much faster turn around, and use a lot less resources. Teams with 2-4 members can take one to two cities between them at least every other day even against tough opposition.

3 or 4 teams working at the same time against the same enemy can often accomplish the illusion of running a large operation, although with much faster sustainability.

The other benefit of teams is that you can put Highly active players together and watch them go. While less active players can group together to move at a smaller pace.

Leading alliances using this organization method, I can tell you, first hand, that the competition that arises between teams does more to get work out of people than any fancy speeches or in-house propaganda.

Asperon Thorn

Very well put.....Couldn't have said it better myself....Friendly Competition amongst alliance squads is one of the best tools an alliance can have....One team vying for top dog position in battle often works to the benefit of all....AND it increases the activity sometimes of other alliance mates. All alliances have potential to become great, some talk about it and some JUST DO IT......Does SIZE count for much, well yes and no, it would depend on the leadership and the willingness to sacrifice for the betterment of the entire alliance.....

DeletedUser1405

Hunt in Wolfpacks, that tends to be a good strategy as it helps to stop support being sent when ops are running against big organised groups.
The idea is that you set several small teams of 10-15 people up and get them hitting people nearest to them, hastle them keep sending small attacks out, this makes them keep their defence in their village and stops them supporting you main victim.