Inactive Topic BB Codes in chat box

DeletedUser

Proposal: Be able to use all bb codes in chat box.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Yes, I don't see it.

Reason: It is hard to give fellow alliance members the right info without BB codes.

Details: Underneath or on top of the chat box, have a bar with the buttons for bb code on them to allow easier communication.

Visual Aids: None

Balance:

Abuse Prevention: none

Summary: add bb code bar to bottom or top of chat box. Basically this improves the chat function and maybe more alliances will use it if this is implemented.

DeletedUser8396

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY unnecessary. Hardly ANYONE uses ingame chat system

DeletedUser

The point is to make it more appealing for alliances to use.

DeletedUser8396

I thinkl the chatroom ingame is near beyond fixing. skype, chatroll, mibbit, etc. have a WAY better system.

DeletedUser

This^^^

Really?

InGame chat is currently pathetic and a waste of space in my opinion. Although there are ideas out there to improve it, there has been little support of these ideas.

We should improve InGame chat as it is part of Grepolis and the only way to keep Grepolis ahead of all the other games is by improving all features of Grepolis over time.

We should not discard this idea merely because InGame sucks at the moment.

However I am neutral to this idea because I can't really see the necessity of it's implementation.

DeletedUser

No. If you're on the chat, you can make a thread in the alliance forum and use the bb codes there, for the viewer.