Before I leave...

DeletedUser6810

Read from the full stop of your quote. The question states "Who else is supposed to lead the alliance if it's not the leader?" He had a second in command, he answered the question that was asked of him.

It was actually more of a statement or rhetorical question, TGT was the so called leader behind the alliance, so he was the one who was supposed to lead them not some second in command.

The only person to blame for the failing is TGT, the fact that Ladasha is now the leader shows how much of a terrible leader toast is by giving it to her of all people. Either LOS has no members with potential or toast actually wanted to hand it over to someone who would be an even worse leader to make him look like a saint.

Guess we wont know the truth to that one.

DeletedUser

It was actually more of a statement or rhetorical question, TGT was the so called leader behind the alliance, so he was the one who was supposed to lead them not some second in command.

The only person to blame for the failing is TGT, the fact that Ladasha is now the leader shows how much of a terrible leader toast is by giving it to her of all people. Either LOS has no members with potential or toast actually wanted to hand it over to someone who would be an even worse leader to make him look like a saint.

Guess we wont know the truth to that one.

Ehh... We had about 10-15.

DeletedUser

Why don't you stop beating around the bush and give an actual answer. Yes or no.

DeletedUser

OH :eek: oops, lol. My bad :p I guess from now on I should actually use my glasses.

Don't worry though, I was told something very interesting lol.

Anonymous said:
She's not one to notice details really and she jumps to conclusions too fast.

Oh the joys of having social people in these games. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey
salicitor that wasn't nice to say about me
im talking about the second quote by the way lol

DeletedUser

She's not one to notice details really and she jumps to conclusions too fast.
Oh the joys of having social people in these games. :)

That quote sounds like the opinion of someone I know very, very, very well. ;) And now I'm going to go steal his laptop charger :D and his spares!

DeletedUser

I was addressing the fact that it sounded like you didn't actually have confidence in what you were saying. I wasn't very clear on it but it doesn't matter any more.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6810

I was addressing the fact that it sounded like you didn't actually have confidence in what you were saying. I wasn't very clear on it but it doesn't matter any more.

it hasnt matter for a few weeks now mate haha, yet still even after he has supposedly "gone", he keeps posting here ><

DeletedUser8969

i think this is the longest farewell i have ever seen. cut the cord already. :)

DeletedUser

Haha I know but I had to say something to defend myself. I was trying to be nice but I decided against it, hence the edit :p