Before I leave...

DeletedUser

Thanks for making it sound like I did everything. You know, it's not all my fault I wish people realized. Did I attack PV members? No. Did I provoke them? No. I couldn't do anything because sparky had set me back so I was helpless. So please stop saying I did everything.
Read it, I don't want people to consider me as "The Leader who lead LoS to doom" I did not always make the best decisions. But I did not lead LoS into a hole.

DeletedUser

Yes, you did lead LoS to doom...

To name a few:

You talked big yet relied on your allies to do everything...
You still have not reached the amount of points that I remember Vork having when I left (Less than 2 weeks into the world)

DeletedUser

I'm tempted to say so many things but I won't. Good luck with whatever you're going to be doing after Xi TGT.

DeletedUser

Goodbye TGT! And don't worry about things in LoS, we all make mistakes and the only way to make things better is to learn from them! ;) Good luck in whatever the heck it is your going to do!

DeletedUser

Mommy and Daddy stop fighting I didn't mean to burn the toast, I sorry, it was my first time with a toaster, I didn't know it got so hot!

DeletedUser8969

i don't thinK TGT was a good leader but there were a lot of very small cities with scarcely active owners who should share the blame in that alliance. it is hardly ever a single individual's fault for the failure of an entire alliance. i don't think the leadership was good but i don't think a vast majority of their players were good either...

DeletedUser6810

CoW was a failure altogether and to look at it in a positive light would be a stupid thing to do. There was too much hype on the forums and not enough action in game. You have too many noob players, dont get me wrong, every alliance should have a few to teach and grow with so the alliance has new blood. But when it comes down to it, having immature leadership that doesnt have the right attitude or commitment and experience like you and ladasha. thats the cause of the failure.

You say you didnt lead them into a hole, ofc you did, your the alliance leader. Who else is supposed to lead the alliance if not its leader?

Im sorry to be so blunt but im not the type to sugar coat anything.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, that is the great tragedy for any leader that inevitably fails in the public eye. Not always ridicule, but always blame.

I'm so glad I haven't messed up on Gamma...

All the best,
Alph.

PS, I'm watching this thread, don't step over the line folks.

DeletedUser

CoW was a failure altogether and to look at it in a positive light would be a stupid thing to do. There was too much hype on the forums and not enough action in game. You have too many noob players, dont get me wrong, every alliance should have a few to teach and grow with so the alliance has new blood. But when it comes down to it, having immature leadership that doesnt have the right attitude or commitment and experience like you and ladasha. thats the cause of the failure.

You say you didnt lead them into a hole, ofc you did, your the alliance leader. Who else is supposed to lead the alliance if not its leader?

Im sorry to be so blunt but im not the type to sugar coat anything.

The 2nd in command, duh. I already handed leadership over to ladasha, who will do better than me.

DeletedUser

The 2nd in command, duh. I already handed leadership over to ladasha, who will do better than me.

So instead of admitting your own failure as a leader and as a player of grepolis you blame your "second in command"?

DeletedUser6810

So instead of admitting your own failure as a leader and as a player of grepolis you blame your "second in command"?

Trying to think of a good leader in history that blamed their second in command...oh wait there wasnt one...

DeletedUser

Trying to think of a good leader in history that blamed their second in command...oh wait there wasnt one...

Well the old TiS on Beta leaders went inactive and the council disbanded it.The council were the second in command but they disbanded it so at the time the leader could blame it on them but im not sure if he did.

DeletedUser

No I was saying my second in command is in charge now! I never blamed anything on ladasha.

DeletedUser

No I was saying my second in command is in charge now! I never blamed anything on ladasha.

Read what you said again in that context, and you'll see were that conclusion can be drawn. Sorry, but I find it hard to see how that ISN'T Blaming ladasha. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Read what you said again in that context, and you'll see were that conclusion can be drawn. Sorry, but I find it hard to see how that ISN'T Blaming ladasha. :rolleyes:

Read from the full stop of your quote. The question states "Who else is supposed to lead the alliance if it's not the leader?" He had a second in command, he answered the question that was asked of him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Read from the full stop of your quote. The question states "Who else is supposed to lead the alliance if it's not the leader?" He had a second in command, he answered the question that was asked of him.

OH :eek: oops, lol. My bad :p I guess from now on I should actually use my glasses.