Beleophon Hero World Newbie Alliance

DeletedUser12512

Yes, I realize it should be a contradiction in terms, but it isn't when the hero world requirements are so low.

So, Some of you already know me, for those that don't or are new...you can make a judgement call based on player responses, or a little of your own research.

Yeah I know, no graphics, big dissapointment, but I didn't want to make this a big 'Pre-made' thread, in fact it is sort of a non-premade premade for non premadable players. If you can figure that out, and realize it isn't in fact sarcasm, and I still have your attention, then you are the kinda player I am looking for.

I will be playing in the new hero world barring Innogames screwing up the settings again, and I would like to try something a little different.

I will be joining the world in a random location, and then posting my location here, any player who wishes to join me, is welcome too, under the following circoumstances:

1 - You are prepared to learn how to play, your experience is not a requirement, only your dedication
2 - You are a mature gamer, and individual, kids and l33t speakers need not apply
3 - You have no desire to lead before you are qualified to do so. If you ask, you are not qualified.
4 - You are willing to use gold for at least the premium feature advisors
5 - You can commit to a respectable amount of online time per day
6 - You use skype
7 - You don't expect to be the best over night, you are a sponge, and your job, your only job, is to learn how to be a better player, by doing what works for the team. (read: whatever the hell I say)

Think of this as a newbie training ground, it won't be a democracy, it won't be about making allies with other allainces in hopes they will save your --- when the fight comes to you, it will be about learning how to react and act in every situation possible. If you want guides, they are in the wiki, if you want friends, get off your computer, if you want to play a war game, and be relatively good at it. Feel free to let me know.

No, I didn't yet choose a name, but that will be obvious when I see if anyone wants to do this or not.

** Disclaimer: Yes, I am perfectly aware this may come off as egotistical and that I am full of myself, it is not my intent to sound like anything other than a player fully aware of his capablities,

Atticus X
;-p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

atti may sound egotistical, that's because he is. but really, he has every reason to be and if i were a noob who wanted to be better at the game, i'd be all over this.

pity that i'm a noob who has no interest in becoming better at the game :p

DeletedUser24356

I'm in but i might join a little late I need another 900 bp on byzantium

P.S. I'm a newb to hero worlds not warrior if that counts

Last edited by a moderator: