Advanced Ben's Fresh Graphics

DeletedUser

Looks great Ben :D
Loyal to xt, BUT, I will be your first customer :)

I have an alliance Dogs of War. So that would be the main text. But have the text "Cry havoc and let slip, the Dogs of War"
Make something awesome, if you want more specifics then I will.. but nothing really *modern*.. Maybe a cool background or something with a demon or something, idk, most of it will be up to you! :)

DeletedUser

Ok mate i'll get onto this for you...Give me a few days and it will be finished then.

DeletedUser

Greetings I'll be your second customer.:cool: i have posted in the request tab as well but will post here. If you can make an in game COA for me pls.

Size: allowable max
Theme: lion
Render: jungle with some cool graphics
Text: SABLANIZON

Thanks,

-sab

DeletedUser

Ok, got some free time tonight so I will try and get onto the requests...

DeletedUser

Looks great Ben :D
Loyal to xt, BUT, I will be your first customer :)

I have an alliance Dogs of War. So that would be the main text. But have the text "Cry havoc and let slip, the Dogs of War"
Make something awesome, if you want more specifics then I will.. but nothing really *modern*.. Maybe a cool background or something with a demon or something, idk, most of it will be up to you! :)

Yeah, can you give me some more specifics please mate...I have a few ideas, but would prefer to know what you want for sure before I make anything

DeletedUser

Yeah, can you give me some more specifics please mate...I have a few ideas, but would prefer to know what you want for sure before I make anything

Im not very creative :/
Something with a skull maybe, definitely has to be intimidating. Maybe like something crawling out of hell.. Best I got :/

DeletedUser

Im not very creative :/
Something with a skull maybe, definitely has to be intimidating. Maybe like something crawling out of hell.. Best I got :/

can tell your not so creative aserius :D

DeletedUser43011

Full of false promises id Ben just like his playing style.

DeletedUser

Whoops, I guess I forgot about this *worries*

Ok, so if you want to request anything, please just ask, although they will most likely take a week or so to come through, due to the heavy workload I have all of the time. I'll update the first post with a format to use, and some of my latest work.

Cheers,
Ben

P.s Can the mods clean up everything (except this and the first post by me)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you opening up here again? I'm interested to see what you can do.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm opening this up again...Any mod seen this yet to clean it up?

DeletedUser

Style: Color splash
Render/Theme: something similar to this
Colours: Blue
Size/Type: 700x120
Text 1: C4R105
Text 2: Finding The Truth

Sorry about the wait, like I said I'm very busy, and have been working very hard over the last month. I have a couple of weeks free now, so will take a few other offers, and will have this done within day or so mate.

Kind Regards,
Ben

P.s I assume you want avatar too?

DeletedUser

Hellooo looking for new sig, something new and cool if possible
Type: Signature
Size: 700x120
Theme: you get something cool
Text: Venomous D