Beginner BenVolio's Signature Shoppe

DeletedUser

Deciding, against my better judgement, to open a shop. Generally doesn't last long, try to catch me while I'm still interested.

Just post in here if you want something, and I'll try to work with you.
I won't make anything with the forums max size, those tags are just disgusting.

DeletedUser

Recent work (prior to thread)
graves.png

linkbt.png

bioshockk.png

fawrmike.png

kennen.png

idontknowq.png

large
penguinlp.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8396

Work look pretty nice!

If you could do a Batman signature I would much appreciate it. (for the actual batman, please use either one from the arkham city/arkham asylum batman OR one from the recent movies)

Also, if you make avatars, please make one with the joker in it (although, if you use the batman from the movies, please use the koker from the movies. If you use the batman from the game, please use the joker from the game)

Thanks a bunches!

DeletedUser

I feel like I made this a few days before I made the thread, if it's suitable I can change text or w/e, just don't really want to make another Fizz tag so soon. If it's not suitable for you I'll actually go and find a render to work with.

fizzm.png

DeletedUser

Hey Ben ~

I've been debating here recently..I was wondering if you could make a P!nk tag..The singer that is not the color.. :p

Anyways, The more color you can add to it the better. I love color. lol

Thank you!

Lane

PS: No rush.

You don't have to add text either if it looks better without it.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty bad a text, so I'll likely leave it off.
Oh, and if you tell me I can take my time, I will. Case and point, it took me 2 weeks to decide that I should honor the requests I took in here. As much an info tidbit for you as it is a warning for those in the future.

Anyway, any specific render you want me to use? I don't really like using stocks.

DeletedUser

Can I get one with a unicorn? That has a like a evil look on his face? Or something like Punk Sample.jpg

DeletedUser

I'm pretty bad a text, so I'll likely leave it off.
Oh, and if you tell me I can take my time, I will. Case and point, it took me 2 weeks to decide that I should honor the requests I took in here. As much an info tidbit for you as it is a warning for those in the future.

Anyway, any specific render you want me to use? I don't really like using stocks.

Sounds good..and well not really..I mean any render is fine. I'm sure you can make it look great! :)

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Hey Benvolio, I'd like a sig if you're still making em..
Checked your previous work, and those were pretty nice!

Size: Maximum size for Sig without a spoiler;D
Theme colours: Red and black, with a Werewolf or so in it..
Text: Lceee
Text2: Evolved

I dont know if you make avvies as well, but if you'd make one that'd be great!

DeletedUser20429

Hey Benvolio, I'd like a sig if you're still making em..
Checked your previous work, and those were pretty nice!

Size: Maximum size for Sig without a spoiler;D
Theme colours: Red and black, with a Werewolf or so in it..
Text: Lceee
Text2: Evolved

I dont know if you make avvies as well, but if you'd make one that'd be great!

Read his first post. He said he won't make anything with the forums max size!

DeletedUser

Well I wouldn't mind if it's a bit smaller.. Would you do 500x120?

DeletedUser

Not requesting anything just dropped by and was looking at your art and I have to say your Bioshock sig is amazing, one of my favorites I have seen on these forums.

DeletedUser

Well I wouldn't mind if it's a bit smaller.. Would you do 500x120?

250x120 feels about right if you want something Xby120.

Not requesting anything just dropped by and was looking at your art and I have to say your Bioshock sig is amazing, one of my favorites I have seen on these forums.
Thanks.

DeletedUser

Do you mind doing a Coa, everyone else hasnt responded...

The name is The Mafia and I would like it similiar to my sig, but with some guns.