Beginner BenVolio's Tagnature Shop

DeletedUser

I've run out of inspiration here, and it is your job to give me some, under the guise of a "shop" with you as the "customer".

You will follow this format, or you will receive no tag.

Theme:
Potential Render:
Text:

Theme's that work good, are specific yet still generic enough that images fitting the description still fit. Nothing abstract please.
Examples of good Themes: Spiderman, Astronaut, Real People, Anime.

Examples of bad themes: Flaming chickens and lizards dancing around a fire.
Time.
Abstract.
Life.
Demons eating a cow in Jamaica.

If you post a theme that I am not interested in completing, I will reply stating so. It is up to you to either change your theme in a new post or find another artist. If you feel that that's harsh, feel free to leave this shop.

A potential render is an image to work with, without a background. I personally prefer renders to stocks. Now, if you give me a link to a very small image off of google images I will likely ignore you.
Good things: .png format
Large size
No background

Bed things: .jpg format
Small image
Clipped edges
White or otherwise existing background.

Text is completely at my discretion. If you post here with more than two or three words and I am not in the mood for adding a complex text to your piece, I will not do so. No post will be made stating so, I will simply complete your request sans text. Keep it simple folks, for both our sakes.
Good Text consist generally of under 5 words. If you ask for a quote to be placed into your tag, I will completely ignore your request.

Also, it is your responsibility to read all of this before making a request.
If you fail to comply with any 3 things over the course of 2 months in this thread, I shall blacklist you from service for 6 months. That is, if you post a request that ignores something I have explicitly outlined previously counts as 1. Doing two in the same request counts as 2.
Failing to follow my request format as I have outlined it will result in an instant blacklist for 2 months.

This is because if you manage to fail 3 times I am forced to assume you have not read this post, out of laziness or simple stupidity. If you cannot be asked to read my post, I cannot be asked to work for you. Simple, no?

Also, I will only be working on three pieces at any given time. After three requests are accepted, and I have posted saying so, posting a request will get you blacklisted for 2 weeks.

I will not work for you if you have recently requested a tag from me or any other artist. You should wear what you request for a good month or so. If you cannot do that, don't bother requesting here.

I expect that no request given to me will be simultaneously run in other shops. I will not work for you unless I know my work is going to be put to use. This is one of the greatest disrespects I find from people outside of GFX coming in here.

I also reserve the right to reject your request or blacklist you or adjust the duration of any blacklisting time for ANY reason, regardless of being posted here or not.

If you post in this thread, you agree to everything set out in this initial post, and any additional post I make adjusting this post.

Now, onto the interesting stuff. I have been doing GFX for about a year now, of and on, since Becca Lee got me interested in it.
I use PS CS3 for every tag I make, and most everything else I do.
I have a showroom thread floating about somewhere, however it is very outdated and I have no interest in updating it. If you wish to see my work, simply check the CnC thread, I post a lot in there.

Any questions can be posted here or VM'ed to me.
Thank you, and good day.

Request 1 - In progress: Curly - Nightmare
Request 2: Achilles - Cycling (Need a bit more info on what you're looking for)
Request 2: CheezeHead - Dark Teddy Bears

(Username - Start Date - Duration - End Date)
1. daizan - 5/26/11 - 2 Months - 7/26/11

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you have requested something in an unofficial request, i.e. Opti, Andrew, post here and I'll get on it.
Also, they have the rights to be bumped ahead of any other work.

DeletedUser

Theme: Bleach
HollowIchigo.png
Text: Hollow Ichigo

DeletedUser

lol bad?! :p
It's pretty epic, the face seems oversharpened but that's the only flaw i see ;)

DeletedUser

Blurred the face slightly, still feel as if it is subpar.

bleach4skully2.png

DeletedUser

Theme: Animal, Fantasy (Robot Unicorn Attack)

Render:
robotunicornattack.png

Text: King of the Rainbow
Other Text?: Inga no Kusari​

I know you said the whole 5 words rule. The other text doesn't need to go in, it's just optional.

Hope you don't mind me asking here. But i wanna stalk you :D

DeletedUser

Theme: Animal, Fantasy (Robot Unicorn Attack)

Render:
robotunicornattack.png

Text: King of the Rainbow
Other Text?: Inga no Kusari​

I know you said the whole 5 words rule. The other text doesn't need to go in, it's just optional.

Hope you don't mind me asking here. But i wanna stalk you :D

Go right on ahead stalking me. That's what I'm here for, right?

Do I need to re-request?

Nah, I'll throw you right up there now.

DeletedUser

Amazing? Hardly.
And I have no idea what I'm going to do for InK's.

DeletedUser

LOLOLOLOLOL, tis cool

Now my quest for finding an image to go with rainbow text truely begins.

DeletedUser13936

theme : skulls with some cool effects (make sure the main colors are any shade of green, black and, white)
image :
greenday-map-skull-wallpaper_640x480_29325.jpg
text : HIHIpeople

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15240

Theme: Nightmare
Text: Curly123
(Size: 500x120)
Potential Render

grimreaper.png