Best Alliances Profile

DeletedUser20415

Comon, show us those great profiles.

My favorite is made by a living legende ... Farg !

here the profile that he made for my alliance in Katane:

Welcome to Unwritten Symphony!

Recruiting:
Membership here has rigid requirements. To be in Unwritten Spymphony:

You must be respectful and polite.
- Because if you're banned for being a jerk to someone, you're no good to us.

You must be full of ideas.
- Because if you're full of what most politicians are full of, you're no good to us.

You must share your ideas with the alliance.
- Because if you keep them to yourself, you're no good to us.

You must be an elite player.
- Because if you can't teach us how to play then you can't compete with our egos, thus you're no good to us.

You must be an expert gamer.
- Because if you're not level 85 in Farmville or don't level everyday in Candy Crush Saga, you're no good to us.

You must post frequently.
- Because if we don't know what you had for lunch or that you built another hoplite, you're no good to us.

You must be online frequently.
- Because if you're not online to tell us you're being conquered, you're no good to us.

You should be helpful, trustworthy, friendly, kind, cheerful, creative, responsive and considerate.
- Because if we can't control every aspect of your personality, you're no good to us.

You should be awesome and loyal.
- Because if you're not awesome, why are you applying and who wants disloyal members?

With such members we will unite our talents, expertise, skills and egos into a server winning alliance. We're looking for quantity over quality because if our roster isn't full, it means Admiral Naji is slacking and we could lose our status as an MRA. We all know being an MRA means winning.

Diplomacy:
Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to hell and have them be happy to make the trip.

Copyrights © Farg aka Living Legende

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44027

Laughed pretty hard when I first read that about a month ago. I personally like Moderated Nation's profile from Cythera, that's my favorite :D