Best and Worst Alliance Profiles

DeletedUser

Here is a thread to discuss who has the Best and Who has the worst alliance profiles from Bellerophone. In this thread, Rank who you think has the best Profile, and the who has the worst profile. Make your decision based on Graphic / Presentation of alliance. Which alliance would you want to join and avoid based on this profile? And no picking your own alliance so we can hear what people think of there opponents.

Best:
1. The Pink Death - They have a cool graphic and a profile description they actually live up to. I would like a pact with them just so I can get some of that Pink Love down in O55. I get so lonely when nobody comes to visit.

Worst:
1. Blood and Sand - Recycled the name and their picture from the Spartacus TV show. They have some cliche saying how awesome they as their description, and to top it off, it's all in caps. I would rather have no alliance, then share that title.

Not2Sane
- Occupying the hearts, minds, and cities of all who oppose us!

DeletedUser21123

Worst:
Poddington Peas - What kind of name is that anyways? And that picture? Really? Do alliances now have a third-grade mentality? hahaha

DeletedUser

Worst:
Poddington Peas - What kind of name is that anyways? And that picture? Really? Do alliances now have a third-grade mentality? hahaha

Aww...That name made me laugh...I wld have to agree with Jen on this one. :D

It makes me think of a Pea plant! :p lol

DeletedUser22115

I have to say Poddington Peas has a very cute and funny picture "Give peas a chance" haha

DeletedUser

I don't know what you guyss have been told but I've been informed that "Booze and es" is where all the cool kids are these days. Not to mention they're pretty talented.

DeletedUser

I like Honey Badgers. Short, sweet and to the point. Plus honey badgers amuse me so~

Not a fan of SO SAY WE ALL. First caps = automatic fail. Second, so say we all....2 of you? Right, ok. Third...you'd actually need to have a profile to look at so you can tell if you like it or not :p

DeletedUser

I don't know what you guyss have been told but I've been informed that "Booze and 'beach'es" is where all the cool kids are these days. Not to mention they're pretty talented.

Queen beach is back!! Very talented too....unfortunately its against forum rules to explain any further :D

DeletedUser

Queen beach is back!! Very talented too....unfortunately its against forum rules to explain any further :D

Queen Beach? Yeah, no...I'd never figure out what that really means. I'm guessing she's a very tan queen...

DeletedUser

I'm on the fence with Myrmidon Warriors. Not a bad profile. I think the name has been used a lot also right? The picture is like an example of "fun with paint" but I like the helmet that's used lol.

DeletedUser

Tmi??

im away from this friday 17.00 to late saturday this week.

Contact kineas of olbia if you have any questions.

If you need an invitation you can contact him:)

have a nice day!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

S.L.I.L.F profile is my new favourite. I don't think I could in good conscious farm any player that belongs to that alliance.

DeletedUser

C.I.II

The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him!!!

Recruitment: Open/Limited/Closed
We are looking for experianced players in oceans 55,45,56,and 64.If you would like to join please contact Leo661199 or 2ho8
Can you cram 50 players in 4 oceans? They should consider 65 as well to maximize farming.

DeletedUser

I like Honey Badgers. Short, sweet and to the point. Plus honey badgers amuse me so~

Not a fan of SO SAY WE ALL. First caps = automatic fail. Second, so say we all....2 of you? Right, ok. Third...you'd actually need to have a profile to look at so you can tell if you like it or not :p

They are a very fierce alliance just to say they are my friends and are at war with nemesis but what's a surprise is that they are winning look at their players points they practically swallowed most of their alliance down there throats

DeletedUser

Aww...That name made me laugh...I wld have to agree with Jen on this one. :D

It makes me think of a Pea plant! :p lol

The Poddingtons were all made up of a selection of some of possibly some of the best Grepo players going,

the alliance name was totaly tongue in cheek, shame they didnt focus more on this world to show what they can do, but anybody wanting to check their members previous stats will see what im saying.

"the under cultivation" was funny.