Top 12 Best And Worst Alliances...

• Thread starter DeletedUser31302
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30092

1. Fusion - MRA. Will not last very long.
2. C.D.C - Ok average, need to cut the 200-point weight soon. Alot of members, probably won't last long.
3. Nordic Nightmares - Not the best average for a #3 alliance, but I see them going far.
4. Angels of Armageddon - Quite potent average, other than that no comment.
5. Rise of the unknown - Terrible average. Will be taken down I think.
6. Rave - Oh, man. Where to start. Amazing Average, good spying skills, ninja techniques, good players, KANGA!!! I see these guys going very far.
7. Elite Guard - Lol, what happened? Used to be third, now seventh? Nonetheless, pretty good average for 7th, but if they keep dropping like that, I don't think they will last.
8. Bone Headz - Good average, too early to tell with these guys.
9. Rising Nation - Claim to be non-MRA. We shall see :D These guys have a horrible average of only 490.
10. The Black Company - An elite mercenary unit? omg cool! No, jk. Average is, well, average.
11. Acer - Amazing average, but their profile says do not mess with them. We shall see what happens with these guys.
12. The Mafia - Personally I like their profile, their average is ok, but I don't know yet about this bunch.

These are my opinions.

DeletedUser

<<This thread has already been created>>

Please refer to the other top 12 topic thread for top 12 debating.

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

Since we already have "Top 12 Debate" thread that you can state why an alliance is good or bad in your opinion i'll be closing this one. :)

If you'd like for it to be re-opened please mail me with a valid reason. :)

~ Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.