Best and Worst of Paros

• Thread starter StrategosAutokrator
  • Start date

DeletedUser33530

you did catch a few off gaurd for sure, i think it helped that your guys were still in protection when they were attacking us to start.
still you now have a fare few cities in revolt and one is phibr.

ive spoken with phibr and hes a nice guy, he is not chuck norris though :)

ive also read and re read my post and i dont see where i said the fight was over, im sure you will fight on till your last breath.
He thinks he is chuck noris. :) also so what we used a fair advantaged against you guys.

DeletedUser5061

We merged And they cleared half of you in Less than a day. Also lol funny you the fight is over. It has only just begun.

Last breath huh? So you're saying that after getting rimmed and leaved the world you just simply stop breathing?!

I am all for a bit of banter but talking to people (like the above two) who spend more time on the forums than they do in-game about in-game stuff is just feeding trolls, its best to ignore them so they can move on to others server where someone might think their opinion about in-game matters is of any significance.

Its funny, on one hand I am getting messages from Inglorious Basterds about diplomatic relations and on the other I am getting smart mouth noobs like aanihilator running their mouth to me in-game and this noob above claiming you guys cleared half of the Venom cities. We don't make pacts and if we did it certainly wouldn't be with an alliance that lacks class, has such little control over how their players represent the alliance and isn't smart enough to know you shouldn't drop your recruiting standards to make up the numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39031

On another note,

Best Alliances (based on experience and reputation of its members)
1- Venom 2.0
2- Demos Kratos
3- Legion of the Damned
4- Roman Western Empire
5- Three Amigos

Best Players (based on what you know and have seen.)
1- Most of Venom 2.0
2-LETHALEE
3-VanMelon
4- Cheater of Death :)
5- PHibR OpTiK

Best Alliances name
1- Phoenix because it's original

Worst Alliances name
1- THE UNKNOWN ELITE

Best Leader (based on current status and organization of Paros alliance and former success and reputation)
1- Daizan

Worst Alliances(among the Top 12 alliances)
1- Sons of Olympus, Phoenix

Worst Players(among the Top 12 alliances)
1- Definantly Pythagorus :p

Worst Leader
1- Exler (Inactive)

Most Overated Player
1- Cygnussss

Most Overrated Alliance
1- Reapers of Death

Your Favorite Thread (en61 forums)
1- Top 12 Alliances

Best Alliance Profile
1- Unkown Elite, Phoenix. They make laugh

Worst Alliance Profile
1- Demos Kratos it's sort of bland

Most Likely To Disband (Top 12 Alliances)
1- Venom 2.0 after a few months when they top all 4 core oceans

Most Likely To Win
1- An alliance yet to be formed

DeletedUser33530

I am all for a bit of banter but talking to people (like the above two) who spend more time on the forums than they do in-game about in-game stuff is just feeding trolls, its best to ignore them so they can move on to others server where someone might think their opinion about in-game matters is of any significance.

Its funny, on one hand I am getting messages from Inglorious Basterds about diplomatic relations and on the other I am getting smart mouth noobs like aanihilator running their mouth to me in-game and this noob above claiming you guys cleared half of the Venom cities. We don't make pacts and if we did it certainly wouldn't be with an alliance that lacks class, has such little control over how their players represent the alliance and isn't smart enough to know you shouldn't drop your recruiting standards to make up the numbers.
calm down im just joking with zero man. also i was talking about us clearing half the cities on one island.

4- Cheater of Death :)
5- PHibR OpTiK

well phibr is gonna be happy about this consider he thinks he is chuck noris. Also is there another cheater of death out there i should know about?

DeletedUser

/me happily simming along in paros, sees a forum thread

1- Definantly Pythagorus :p

nothing_to_do_here_by_rober_raik-d4cxltj.png

DeletedUser

I'm in Phoenix...i actually lobbied to get in there.
(First i tried starting my own alliance, but failed to get anybody inside while Chicken wings had already 5 members on my island.
So i rapidly decided to join Chicken Wings.
But that alliance got disbanded when the founded merged into BJ's Funhouse.. whose core was far away from my island. I convinced most of my mates on the island to ask Phoenix to let us in.
So 5 out of 6 joined Phoenix.)

We lost one mate who joined Chaos Hunters.
The most active one is VM due to serious RL issues.
The two others don't show up on forum, no sign of life.

Besides, forum is unreadable... i just don't understand what's going on.
This sucks.

When BP ended, i immediately cleared a city on my island.. then cleared it again.
Now i've stopped because noone will join me in farming.

I just sit there and wait for Venom to arrive and smash everybody. Maybe i can benefit from the situation. (or just leave the world and try my luck on the new server, if the settings are good).

DeletedUser340

Venom will only be the best if they can bring themselves to stick around long-term; that's where most elite alliances fail.

DeletedUser

Venom will only be the best if they can bring themselves to stick around long-term; that's where most elite alliances fail.

That all depends on whether you want a simmer crown or not, I personally could not care about winning a burgerking crown and in my exp I have found worlds generally die and get boring way before WW starts (usually down too alliances spooning (pacting) together) :p

DeletedUser

Cheater of death said:
he could beat all of them if he wasn't just testing out Strategies in this world...No he really is just testings things out so he can be ready to play on the summer with me. He is really mad about all the changes they made to grepo. Also I believe darkomen in venom 2.0 was trained by phibr

Strategy??? it is a Math-based game, Math-based game, Math-based game, Math-based game, Math-based game, what does it take to make people realize it s a Math-based game? Its is not WWIII :)

New things??? Like what??? pep talks to his in-game units? oh got it, you mean the quests, he is finishing the quests :)

Trained??? What is Phibr Optik? Lama in Tibet? Shaolin temple kung fu instructor? :)

DeletedUser37948

Strategy??? it is a Math-based game, Math-based game, Math-based game, Math-based game, Math-based game, what does it take to make people realize it s a Math-based game? Its is not WWIII :)

New things??? Like what??? pep talks to his in-game units? oh got it, you mean the quests, he is finishing the quests :)

Trained??? What is Phibr Optik? Lama in Tibet? Shaolin temple kung fu instructor? :)

now that is an impressive strategy :p

DeletedUser

First of I do like the name, sounds like zulu warriors who's legend have been wiped of Greek history. just out of curiosity why do you think you are so good when yours averages are so low, am I missing something?

Diazan - ABP and DBP points are a feeble way to distinguish quality as most of the players in this world are only now coming out of Beginners Protection.

Lets compare notes in 6months

DeletedUser

Thomatheus said:
Diazan - ABP and DBP points are a feeble way to distinguish quality as most of the players in this world are only now coming out of Beginners Protection.

There s always room for others if we get bored, 6 months is too long :)

DeletedUser

so you're telling me that most of the quality players in this server started a week late?

in my experience, the guys who start late on the rim are the guys who don't have time to play properly, or the guys who want a bit of an ego boost playing on 'easy mode' against players who would generally have just randomly joined this world because they knew no better.

DeletedUser

On TW, rim establishments tend to join late as premades. A great many rim tribes have won worlds - and there's no simming WW there, just pure domination.

DeletedUser5061

BEST AND WORST
1- The Saints
2- Seven Deadly Sins
3- Black Legion

1- ryejin
2- Fallen Titan
3- Wandle

Best Alliances name
1- Black Legion

Worst Alliances name
1- Redwood Originals

Best Leadership (I don't think its ever down to one person, you need a leadership team)
1- Ian eyre/pamela13

1- Platoon II (you're name says you have a inferiority complex)

1- The Bigger Players in Chaos Hunters for being in an alliance with no footballs

Worst Leader
1- Leaders Of Platoon For 2D thinking

Most Overated Player
1- daizan

Most Overrated Alliance
1- Chaos Hunters

Your Favorite Thread (en61 forums)
1- daizan is my god, grepo is my life (thread yet to be created by trollcrush ;) )

Best Alliance Profile
1- Venom 2.0 (i like the colours)

Worst Alliance Profile
1- Platoon (so cliche innit)

1- Polis

Most Likely To Win
1- Not Venom/Not Chaos Hunters/Not Platoon

DeletedUser5554

Black Legion is the best name to you? Oh I get it it's sarcasm because nobody is so unoriginal to actually think this! (sorry Black Legion guys)

BEST AND WORST
Venom 2.0
Victores
The Saints

World (Stat based ignore if you wish): JRE250, Fallen Titan, Lionhearted.

Local: Timothy Dewey, Andydm99, Webrep315.

Best Alliances name
The Saints- They remind me of one of my favorite teams ;)

Worst Alliances name
The Deadly Phalanx- How many Phalanxes will pass through this game before its too many?

Best Leadership (I don't think its ever down to one person, you need a leadership team)
Don't deal with them can't comment.

The Deadly Phalanx - Bad rep, bad technique, many bad things
Polis- They really haven't made a splash around here.

Again can't comment.

Worst Leader
Tequila Monster and squad has made a pretty bad rep for themselves.

Most Overated Player
Nobody is really "rated" at this point.

Most Overrated Alliance
The Legion of the Damned

Your Favorite Thread
The Deadly Phalanx one. It was the first scandal in Paros.

Best Alliance Profile
The Barbarians

Worst Alliance Profile
Foofies United Command...What?

Polis

Most Likely To Win
To early to tell.

DeletedUser

BEST AND WORST

Best Alliances (based on experience and reputation of its members):
Venom 2.0
The Saints
Black Legion

Best Players (based on what you know and have seen.):
brlinho
Komagos
JamesCrackCorn

Best Alliance names:
Point and Shoot
Black Legion

Worst Alliance names:
The Deadly Phalanx
Chaos Hunters
Polis

Best Leadership:
Don't know don't care.

Worst Alliances (among the Top 12 alliances):
The Deadly Phalanx

Worst Players (among the Top 12 alliances):
Don't know don't care.

Worst Leader:
casper44

Most Overated Player:
Don't know.

Most Overrated Alliance:
Don't know don't care.

Your Favorite Thread:
druvi's PnP

Best Alliance Profile:
The Barbarians

Worst Alliance Profile:
Polis - Just for having the "Acts of Wars" list.

Most Likely To Disband (Top 12 Alliances):
Polis

Most Likely To Win:
Some noob alliance since most alliances now will probably be gone.