Best Gela Team

• Thread starter DeletedUser19042
  • Start date

DeletedUser19042

Hello

Saw this in a few other worlds as well, so I'm starting it here.

You basically tell us with who you would like to form a team with (if you join together eventually).
Note; this has nothing to do with Enemy/friends. You chose teams with good reasons (like experience, aggression, like his attitude etc...)

You have to give 5 people who you want in your team, and also a good reason. (feel free to name more people if you want. :) It's just a minimum of 5 if you can. :) )

Here's my top team:

1- JamboCaz : Extraordinary leader, and cares about his alliance.
2 -Diane of Kefalonia: Like above
3 Th3Kindr3d; Even though he's an enemy, nothing than good about him. Very good player, very aggressive and an excellent sniper. And I like his attitude. :p
4 Lrtnl; awesome lad, gets some activity around. And a very nice teamplayer
5 Hades; Just coz he's my friend. :) And an awesome player of course.

Now I would like to hear about your top-team!

DeletedUser19042

Yes. But the people you name must have played or play this world. :)
So no people of other worlds. :)

DeletedUser33944

My top team :p
Glad25-very dedicated,cares about his alliance, pulled the best looking bird in our alliance(sadly these guys are far too busy to play)
nuggetman- very dedicated, my bestest buddy, a solid player
forwandert-amazing guy
Nenna-amazing girl, THEcoolest accent and in a love nest with glad25.
galrean-i wish i knew his strategy, uses fancy words, every time so far he has been right on the spot

DeletedUser25971

If you want to know my top team have a look at the Krypteians thread, there's a picture of them somewhere in the Freedom Fighters section. Easy to spot - they're dressed in black. Except for Sox, who felt like putting on something colorful that day. :p

But to make this more interesting if I had to choose from Krypteia ONLY, here would be my top 5:

Adrian of Istinpol - he might not be among the most aggressive Krypteians I deal with but I like how he can utilize some of the less appreciated units in the game and also his tactical thinking. A few times I had an attack from him and I just kind of knew what was coming because that's what I would have sent (without any obvious signs of course), so I guess one could say we think alike when it comes to grepolis.

SonOfMacedon - Have you ever had the feeling that somebody was watching you? You're just walking to your car, or back to your house after taking out the trash and you get the feeling that there are eyes somewhere in the dark, unmoving and fixed on you. You don't know where they are, but you know they're there, because you can FEEL them on you. It makes your skin crawl...
Occasionally it can be useful to have someone on the team who can creep the enemy out so much they will quit the game. Someone who will make them feel there is someone standing right outside their window while they play the game, slowly smoking a cigarette, taking the odd sip straight from the bottle and playing with their butterfly knife. That's the reason I'd pick SonOf to be on my team. Nothing personal, I don't really know him, but we started the game two islands away, so I've been watching him for a good 7 months now. This is how he comes across at the enemy camp. :) But also I have this sneaky suspicion that genius-level intelligence and scary-deep insight into the human psyche mixed inside the mind of what could be a slightly disturbed individual might be too much to handle even for one's teammates.

Jorisva/nilmoni - simple reason - he can talk the enemy into submission. You can't win if you get into an argument with him, so don't try. Plus he's on the moderator team now, so he's connected. :p

KSlay/Hades4765 - I don't really know why. I remember how he popped on one of (formerly) OV islands suddenly and named his city "Hey guys". Something about it seemed so friendly I actually sent him a tripwire. :D Also he has a knack for cool city names, I always enjoy it when he sends some attacks my way because it reminds me of things like "Don't drink and grep".

fileyholiday - one of the friendliest people I met in the game. Plus he takes a city loss with good spirits which can be quite rare. Always says hi and welcome back when I come back from VM.

BBallPlaya24 - managed to stay cool in a difficult situation and I respect him for it.

Edit: Wait that's six people. ah, what the hell...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SonOfMacedon - Have you ever had the feeling that somebody was watching you? You're just walking to your car, or back to your house after taking out the trash and you get the feeling that there are eyes somewhere in the dark, unmoving and fixed on you. You don't know where they are, but you know they're there, because you can FEEL them on you. It makes your skin crawl...
Occasionally it can be useful to have someone on the team who can creep the enemy out so much they will quit the game. Someone who will make them feel there is someone standing right outside their window while they play the game, slowly smoking a cigarette, taking the odd sip straight from the bottle and playing with their butterfly knife. That's the reason I'd pick SonOf to be on my team. Nothing personal, I don't really know him, but we started the game two islands away, so I've been watching him for a good 7 months now. This is how he comes across at the enemy camp. :) But also I have this sneaky suspicion that genius-level intelligence and scary-deep insight into the human psyche mixed inside the mind of what could be a slightly disturbed individual might be too much to handle even for one's teammates.

I don't know if I should be insulted or flattered. I'll go with the latter.
Oh and by the way that tacky wallpaper in your living room does not suit your furniture at all. You need to work on your interior design skills.

I'll be seeing you around...

DeletedUser16856

honestly
base on what i saw so far

my best team player are

REKPANOS-aggressive lady,
LORENZO RUIZ- very good coordinate player,he is the best coordinator i saw so far.
KAELOME/RUSTYBEESWAX-always involve both on clearing and support with Rekponas

DeletedUser33690

Well i dont think its a good idea to expouse the various members of my alliance, so instead.

1.Colorado: This guy cast a glamour over me, i was fascinated by his insight and verve. He taught me some things to appreciate about the lows and highs in this loveable hobby.

2. Diane: A lady with many qualities, who carries herself consistantly with distinction. You could quite easily have a enjoyable and wholesome chat with her ...whilst her folks are taking your cities.

3. Jorisval: I will never fully understand how this guy gets away with the stuff he pulls. He is Gela's "cut my own throat Dibber" (apologies to anyone who has not read any Terry Pratchett ). This guy can tell you that he has the best pork pie ever, and you will still pay him for the privilege of eating it. He, let loose on the forums is absolute gold.

4. Tim fleming: A humble reminder that a lot of people put their quality time into this game and do not deserve to be messed over by people with too much time on their hands and not enough regard for their fellow players. Dont get your own players banned folks, or any one elses for that matter, unless they break the rules

5. Dash 2001: If it was possible in this game to have a tank hes it, he has human empathy of a rug and the capacity to truly taunt people when they have no reason what so ever to attack him. If i had him on my team, i would happily contribute to the costs of his armour. Every alliance should have a Dash

DeletedUser19042

Oh. Not sure if that was a compliment..But...thanks. :D

DeletedUser

Although honored that josriva and TK picked me for their team, I'm slightly disappointed it was due to my friendly nature and choice of city names rather than my amazing pwnage skills

DeletedUser

Dont get your own players banned folks, or any one elses for that matter, unless they break the rules

Please enlighten us as to how you get your team members banned unless they broke the rules? Without breaking the rules you wouldn't be banned...

DeletedUser

5. Dash 2001: If it was possible in this game to have a tank hes it, he has human empathy of a rug and the capacity to truly taunt people when they have no reason what so ever to attack him. If i had him on my team, i would happily contribute to the costs of his armour. Every alliance should have a Dash

Is this a fancy way of calling me an annoying turtle who is dead inside?? Spot on Gal ;)

DeletedUser

Its called they all lived in the same dorm

If they all lived in the same dorm they would still have different IP addresses.

If you and I are in the same house with different computers connected to the same router we still have different IP addresses.

dont believe me? cmd prompt >>> ipconfig >> read your ip address (repeat with other computer)

DeletedUser

If they all lived in the same dorm they would still have different IP addresses.

If you and I are in the same house with different computers connected to the same router we still have different IP addresses.

dont believe me? cmd prompt >>> ipconfig >> read your ip address (repeat with other computer)
so what sort of cake is that ?

DeletedUser

I would pick 5 from my alliance if I had to pick :p But I will be unbiased and only pick 2

1. czar666- would be my wingman. Crazy attacker and a good person to have your back.
2. Gautamgrg- relentless player. Doesn't know what the words "Back Down" mean

Now other alliances so it isn't just a GLoC lovefest

3. Mav0982- Player I respect most in this game that is not in my alliance. Plays the game the right way and has been a stand up guy even when we are fighting.
4. MissusR- Down to earth and willing to help anybody who asks. Has taught me a lot about this game and its politics
5. JamboCaz- Not too many dealings with him but sometimes stats speak for themselves.

DeletedUser39847

You do realize your internet router has an IP also? I believe that is the one that is traced not.