Best Hatemail

DeletedUser

i wouldn't underestimate any player at this stage of the game guys, you can fall as quickly as you fall

DeletedUser

Thats so true nickossa, look at fiesting. He peaked and fell so quickly.

DeletedUser

Can I do hatemail said by myself, if so
Go on, try and then show me your losses HA
and
Wimp, your scared to attack my abandoned city

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

not the best hatemail i ever had or in any comparsion to threats i have ever had, but did i got this today and just tickled me so much, he is a little farm i attack twice a day.

xclave today
Do you have really to attack me im just trying to play to damn game

nickossa today
lol so am i and i am farming your resources off you, sorry its a war game

It was just funny how people sign uo to play a war game and ask why do you attack me. Brilliant

DeletedUser

not the best hatemail i ever had or in any comparsion to threats i have ever had, but did i got this today and just tickled me so much, he is a little farm i attack twice a day.

xclave today
Do you have really to attack me im just trying to play to damn game

nickossa today
lol so am i and i am farming your resources off you, sorry its a war game

It was just funny how people sign uo to play a war game and ask why do you attack me. Brilliant

People tend to not understand the war part of the game sometimes.

DeletedUser

I cant believe i haven't gotten any hatemail yet! I've been farming every non PB on my island and i still cant get any fans! :(

DeletedUser

The following message was received after 15-20 attacks. ( over several days for lots of resources)

Hi im writnig to find out why u r attacking me?

Are u just farming or are your attacking for a different reason.
Can you send me a message letting me know why you r attacking.

Salute with Respect
A7x Lycanz

the reply

Hi

Thank you for your enquiry. the reason for the frequent visits by my troops was due to the fact that they enjoyed the wenches in your tavern. I have tried to discipline them but when they return with such a bounty it is hard to be to upset with their behaviour

When I put it to the troops their response was they were Reallocating the resources.

Regards

DeletedUser

lmao i dont think that guy was too happy to hear that your troops like his tavern.

DeletedUser

Raging Pallas and giants55 said:
g55: y the hell r u attacking me?
RP: For ABP and resources
g55: attack someone else i am in a VERY BIG alliance.
RP: Scary :p

The VERY BIG alliance question? Shadow Organisation. Will I stop attacking?...No

DeletedUser

lol i bet he thinks hes pro because his alliance has tons of members

DeletedUser5859

The following message was received after 15-20 attacks. ( over several days for lots of resources)

Hi im writnig to find out why u r attacking me?

Are u just farming or are your attacking for a different reason.
Can you send me a message letting me know why you r attacking.

Salute with Respect
A7x Lycanz

the reply

Hi

Thank you for your enquiry. the reason for the frequent visits by my troops was due to the fact that they enjoyed the wenches in your tavern. I have tried to discipline them but when they return with such a bounty it is hard to be to upset with their behaviour

When I put it to the troops their response was they were Reallocating the resources.

Regards

hahaha honestly this is a game! i dunno if i could even be mad if i got a reply like this.. id prolly be laughing to hard to be mad! good stuff! he didn't seem to be hating though.. id like to see his reply back to you! good to see that some ppl can make this game fun! he seems like a good sport as well!

DeletedUser

hahaha honestly this is a game! i dunno if i could even be mad if i got a reply like this.. id prolly be laughing to hard to be mad! good stuff! he didn't seem to be hating though.. id like to see his reply back to you! good to see that some ppl can make this game fun! he seems like a good sport as well!

There was no reply to me he just complained to my alliance that we were still attacking him. As far as I could see he never asked me to stop.