Best of the Best

DeletedUser

Anyone above 200k in points should be able to snipe or they are just sad. But, if you can take out a player's or handful of player's entire fleet then they will think twice before attacking again and then the defender has the psychological advantage. the defender has punished the attacker, the way i see it. This is exactly why my DBPs have only increased by 7k in the last month. no one wants to attack me anymore. lol. i'm ok with it. 200+ attacks in a day or so is tiring.

DeletedUser

It all depends on your personnel situation really. Personally I only stack cities when I am in territory and that is only to stop a quick CS otherwise I just defend the cs. It is quite frustrating to time all your attacks and find it was all for nothing

DeletedUser

There are a number of different strategies you can use in this game. It is just about using them at the right time, as well as knowing how to use the tactic properly.

That is what I think makes a good player. The Barcas was good at that. The Barcas who plays that account now is a different player. However the original The Barcas could create a map that was a definite win if people followed the strategy. I think the old TE members know what I am talking about there.

Hugepossum was also a devastating player to face. He tore you up, it didn't matter what you had in your city. If he wanted it, it was his.

DeletedUser

However the original The Barcas could create a map that was a definite win if people followed the strategy. I think the old TE members know what I am talking about there.

cl was the same way, only took one or two of his ops to end the war

DeletedUser4577

Hey umm...Just noticed...Why am I not part of this List?

You know im the best of the best right? ;)

DeletedUser

Without getting too cerebral about this topic, do the stats really reflect the calibre of the player?
For example, is the player who dodges attacks, thus presenting the attacker with an empty harbour and empty town, and then snipes the colony ship, less worthy than a player who stacks his harbour with troops and ships (both his own and other players') and absorbs the defensive bp's?

I know players who rarely call for support and have sunk many colony ships through very good play and excellent timing. But their dbp's don't reflect their good play.

This.

DeletedUser

lol

Glad I am not the only one on that post. My guess is no speak English.

DeletedUser3635

C'mon people, attack me so I don't feel so left out! lol

DeletedUser8467

Or you can stir the pot in the externals ;). Not only do you get to have fun, but you paint a big target on your back, so more ppl try get set up around you to take you down (or so they think) :)

DeletedUser6029

hmmmm....The latter never worked for me :(

Maybe it was the forum I got lippy on that made the difference...bummer.

DeletedUser3635

Best way to get defensive BP is by taking active people's cities :)

Tried that, even when I do, they don't even try to break my siege anymore. yashar is active, and just took a city from him a week ago and nothing...

Davor is active.. again, nothing...

Last few sieges I've done in the past week have resulted in duds for Defensive BP. Heck even when a few of our guys put CS's in enga's harbors a month or so ago, he let it slide. The smarter players just don't attack walls of Bi's anymore. They cut their loses and find another city.

Oh and Daveio, your mother smells of elderberries!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So having the most BP means your the best now days? In that case im just going to send out all my offense everytime its full and start ranking up :rolleyes:

Their is lies, damned lies and statistics.

Personally I don't tend to send random attacks, so next time you see an incoming from me, be afraid. Very afraid!

LOL :cool:

DeletedUser

Achieved my latest goal. top 12 attackers, so now I'm part of the cool cats :cool:

DeletedUser

doubt that. I am focusing on offences now. and when I focus, I hurt.

DeletedUser

would you care to make a bet or should we just refer to this as well when I prove you wrong again

DeletedUser

a bet? I don't like bets with people like you. Always seems to disadvantage me so I can't win.

It will probably be a no time limit - see how long it takes you to overtake and if you do you do something.