• Thread starter DeletedUser14937
  • Start date

Who is the best player in Epsilon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser4577

Oh thats mean you guys....

Next poll I think should be -

-Is DerekRisen001 The Koolest Guy Around?
*Yes, He is way better then anyone else around!
*No, But I dont know the greatest guy ever yet.
*Probably but I havent got the great honor of meeting him yet.

DeletedUser

Underworld3

although Sparkz should also get a special acknowledgement because he's that damn cool!

Also Derek - because he plays in Sigma and listens to me whine about other alliances :)

DeletedUser

loving the mentions, but they ain't votes :p kidding, doesn't really matter to me.

DeletedUser

HAHAHAH Sarissa was just sent a mass mail asking them to vote for Sparkz...Which is why we have seen the spike in his votes-lmfo

DeletedUser

Now you're making up stuff :D

No idea how, but I got to 12 votes and I thought, lets see how far I can go with this. and I included in my daily mail that this was on, I didn't think I should win, nor do I expect to, but it might annoy a few people, so people voted when I mentioned when one might be you :D
looks like it's working.
And that was only last night, so only 2 or were though alliance members.

I mean, if I wanted to win I woulda voted for myself and not Enga. ( who should still win )

DeletedUser19523

srry bout the loss under. i accidentally voted for engaboi

DeletedUser14937

Well that was one interesting poll :D! I certainly thought it would go down to the wire but between Underworld and engaboy, sparky looked like he was on the wrong list :p (no offense :p!) but then he made one hell of a comeback to go down to one vote separating him and engaboy. Though maybe wouldn't have been as close since enga was the only finalist who actually voted for himself :p! wonder who he would have voted for other than him.

I didn't vote but I would have voted for enga myself since I know little of what actually goes on, but enga and dodouk (surprise noone nominated him) seem to be miles ahead of the rest in terms of abps :p not simming the server even after so long ;)!

Feel free to discuss the result, I won't close the thread but will unsticky it in a couple of days I think :)!

GRATS TO SPARKY FOR BEING VOTED AS BEST ON EPSILON ;)!

DeletedUser

We are always worried about Sparkz coming into our oceans and how to deal with him. He is the new Halifaxd (would have been my vote if he were still around) in my opinion.

good job givin 'em h*ll sparkz. your stats are beastly now.

thanks for the commendation Jarograv

DeletedUser

First, congrats to sparkzy!

Though maybe wouldn't have been as close since enga was the only finalist who actually voted for himself :p! wonder who he would have voted for other than him.

Second, I'm obviously to full of myself. Maybe I'm a closet fan of KB?

Three, I don't think the list of candidates was complete. If you consider top 30 players in Epsilon I think the first round of candidates should have been these:

2 engaboy 1822603 Tsunami 164 11113
8 Melissius 1549659 Seriously Enlightened 131 11829
9 Devilskronic 1482780 Anarchy and Renegades 124 11958
10 keklady 1469269 The Exiles 128 11479
11 Lizardman 1438143 Pathfinders 130 11063
12 colin2 1402122 Seriously Enlightened 125 11217
14 Michuro 1334673 Shameless 121 11030
19 Flossie 1266513 Shameless 120 10554
20 Illuminatio 1261999 Seriously Enlightened 113 11168
24 Lotfi Fettah 1206372 Anarchy and Renegades 109 11068
25 Kryiakos 1204076 Shameless 111 10848
26 lube 1197070 The SWARM 106 11293
27 lordmaster6969 1171892 Tsunami 105 11161

Devils and Melissia break the pattern and make the list for being awesome leaders;-)

DeletedUser

Well that was one interesting poll :D! I certainly thought it would go down to the wire but between Underworld and engaboy, sparky looked like he was on the wrong list :p (no offense :p!) but then he made one hell of a comeback to go down to one vote separating him and engaboy. Though maybe wouldn't have been as close since enga was the only finalist who actually voted for himself :p! wonder who he would have voted for other than him.

I didn't vote but I would have voted for enga myself since I know little of what actually goes on, but enga and dodouk (surprise noone nominated him) seem to be miles ahead of the rest in terms of abps :p not simming the server even after so long ;)!

Feel free to discuss the result, I won't close the thread but will unsticky it in a couple of days I think :)!

GRATS TO SPARKY FOR BEING VOTED AS BEST ON EPSILON ;)!

Offence taken :D, you shoulda voted me cause I helped you beat the mods in your game before you turned! and also, you must forget Tau :D

. But I have no idea where the first 12 came from at all. but I do know that about 4 or 5 peeps voted out of the kindness of their hearts haha. So I would prolly give it to Enga, but you could also call it my campaign haha.