Best Player In Rho

Who is the best player in Rho?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser19318

An answer to Ruby in a form of reasoning... I have been responsible in conjunction with the EN team of disolving Order Of Assassins, Havoc, Samurai, Brotherhood of Blood and presently are taking apart Dorians (all top 10 alliances). A lot of the guys who voted for me were from those alliances... My stats... I was top of the world for over a month at one stage top of ABP for a considerable time... I have never been high in DBP..(which pushes your total BP) and worbucks deserves credit for those good figures and it appears he has only lost a single city? I have never lost a City (although first to admit this can happen pretty easily). My BP are made from enemy, look at my colonization list and see how many internals or ghosts are on it. Finally I bribed a lot of people to vote.. which makes it totally fair :eek:
my slingers await your troops on the shoreline Worbucks.. finally some DBP! they defend well don't they?

DeletedUser7213

An answer to Ruby in a form of reasoning... I have been responsible in conjunction with the EN team of disolving Order Of Assassins, Havoc, Samurai, Brotherhood of Blood and presently are taking apart Dorians (all top 10 alliances). A lot of the guys who voted for me were from those alliances... My stats... I was top of the world for over a month at one stage top of ABP for a considerable time... I have never been high in DBP..(which pushes your total BP) and worbucks deserves credit for those good figures and it appears he has only lost a single city? I have never lost a City (although first to admit this can happen pretty easily). My BP are made from enemy, look at my colonization list and see how many internals or ghosts are on it. Finally I bribed a lot of people to vote.. which makes it totally fair :eek:
my slingers await your troops on the shoreline Worbucks.. finally some DBP! they defend well don't they?

Dude, you don't have to reason anything. If we're looking objectively, then both eedjit and Lady Acacia would have more votes too.

Polls are subjective.. It is true.. But i just decided to give few numbers which show very interesting situation, very objective information.

That was hardly an objective use of that information. Stats are hardly conclusive anyhow.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the 100k in silver kronnoss, I hope my vote helped! For another 100k I'll tell your wife how cool you are :)

Congrats bro

DeletedUser

Kronnoss, sorry I didn't give you my vote.

Impossible for me to decide between the veterans I played with on Zeta. Interesting how four of the nominees came from there, where they were all first rate players:

Eedjit: -The Secret- / uNmEek
Kronnoss: Nightmares of Elysium / uNmEek
Deadly Truth: DAFT
Lady Acacia: Bloodstorm Pirates / Shogun

Solid players can often have a good run and do well on a single server. Elite players can do it on many.

Congratulations Kronnoss.

DeletedUser

i give Lady Acacia my vote as not is she a great player but she is a great person as well, woman of honour and i respect her as well

DeletedUser

You should change your character from MR WRONG to MR BAN EVASION.

DeletedUser19318

Thanks Bawa,
I did manage to take a city from Eedjit and Lady A on Zeta.. :) proud of both them I was!
Elite players that do it on many servers must spend an insane amount of time playing...
Not for me I'm afraid, life is far to interesting out of the office!

DeletedUser7213

Thanks Bawa,
I did manage to take a city from Eedjit and Lady A on Zeta.. :) proud of both them I was!
Elite players that do it on many servers must spend an insane amount of time playing...
Not for me I'm afraid, life is far to interesting out of the office!

I think he means, once you've done it on one, then another. Not simultaneously.:)

DeletedUser

You should change your character from MR WRONG to MR BAN EVASION.
yeah well you saw to that didn't you deadly.....
did it feel good grassing scotty up or was you more worried one of our top players was coming back :p

DeletedUser

Indeed I did, I mean once a person evades a GLOBAL BAN they need to be reported. :)

DeletedUser

Kronnoss, sorry I didn't give you my vote.

Impossible for me to decide between the veterans I played with on Zeta. Interesting how four of the nominees came from there, where they were all first rate players:

Eedjit: -The Secret- / uNmEek
Kronnoss: Nightmares of Elysium / uNmEek
Deadly Truth: DAFT
Lady Acacia: Bloodstorm Pirates / Shogun

Solid players can often have a good run and do well on a single server. Elite players can do it on many.

Congratulations Kronnoss.

Well said LB. You are elite as well, Im sure Rho will recognize that as Zeta surely has. I should know as you all have been red flags at one time or another. I wish I had more time to play Rho to witness the Zeta influenced domination. Good luck