Best players joining

DeletedUser

mkay, so if you quit when you're cleared then the rimming doesn't count. gotcha.

over and out, gl in ephesus er'body ;)

Thats such and you know it.....

I quit WAY before the first clearing attack came....!

Don't try and make out you did somthing you didn't.

DeletedUser21770

No offence Cl, but you're fighting a losing battle on this topic. Do yourself a favour, stop talking about how good you WERE, and start showing how good you ARE. Then maybe people will lay off you :)

DeletedUser15240

oh yeah i see you have real experiance you are a vetran i bow to you

not lmao if this is experiance what have i got noobness ?
http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=Chelsea+legend&type=player

i literally joined half an hour ago lol and jarp whos lemon ? im the best here and you know it

too bold.

2 of those accounts you took over, and I know that you are not exactly the best player in iota with tiola, or so I heard. Also xi, I am not gonna lie, from what I remember you on there, you weren't the best player. So sorry but I can pretty much gurentee you are not the best and no where the most experienced.

DeletedUser

too bold.

2 of those accounts you took over, and I know that you are not exactly the best player in iota with tiola, or so I heard. Also xi, I am not gonna lie, from what I remember you on there, you weren't the best player. So sorry but I can pretty much gurentee you are not the best and no where the most experienced.

2 acccounts i have taken over ?

1 nope i too tiaola account to get closer to evolution actually had near enough the same amount of citys with my cabz bii account.

2 i play as brianc1989 on eta - never took over that as brian c is my name and 1989 is my DOB
3 cabz bii is my nickname i made that account so quit teling porky pies

DeletedUser

Yeah, I've only seen around 20-30 players talking in this forum.

20 or 30 players, but that is so cool, It's much more than in the other forums.

The simple fact that you can have fun together (20-30) is a good sign that there will be action.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mu is the worst there is about 5 of us in that world who talk in the forum

DeletedUser

too bold.

Actually, Cabz's original account had almost the same amount of points as the Tiola account. He knows what he is doing, I learned that first hand.

DeletedUser

Actually, Cabz's original account had almost the same amount of points as the Tiola account. He knows what he is doing, I learned that first hand.

thanks apollo :supermad:

yeah i remember they days lol good times and beutiful cities lol

DeletedUser

Not to beat a dead horse, but:

Black Dog 7 4,649 Chelsea legend KillerCat66 Mentally Spartarded Blood-Dimmed Tide 2011-11-13 10:15:16

(City Points Old Owner New Owner Old Alliance New Alliance Date)

DeletedUser5859

ehh in a world like this im sure the best player hasnt even been mentioned.. it will likely be a nobody! I am not a terrible player.. hoping for something to keep me here Corinth lost its fun factor.. i just joined last night but hey.. im already #1 in abp :)

DeletedUser19523

i hoped to be the top 500, and i accomplished it! i made it to about 230...yay!

DeletedUser21770

I was the number one player here for the first two days <.< is that an achievement? haha.

In the top 200 atm. Will soon jump up further. Inactivity is a pest.

DeletedUser19523

haha i should be like 500, but grepo hasnt updated it yet... D:

(420th post!!!)

DeletedUser

I'm 560th because I was on a vacation for the past 4 days. I dropped from like 199 to 600. I agree RL, inactivity is a pest.

DeletedUser19523

now its just about uilding troops... i need abps!!! so i dropped from my spot in 500 to 895. lolllololololololololololol i think imma drop out of 1k then get up into like 950 to get the award