Best premade thread!

DeletedUser

Hey, first off I'd like to state that this is my first competition so sorry if it falls behind the standards of the other mods. I stole this idea from phoenixavier <3 ;) and it is simply a best premade thread. All you have to do is nominate 2 premade threads from this world and state why you think that they are the best. Nominations will run for 5 days followed by a 5 day poll. No prize, just rep from all participants. Good luck to all.

RULES!

1. Can't nominate yourself
  2. Can't multi ;)
  3. You can't vote for your own premade

-Durm.

DeletedUser19554

Just The detached since i can't also vote for my own penut butter(permanent ban:))

DeletedUser

Well technically you can, because you did not create the premade thread yourself, I think you should add some jam to that penut butter :D.

DeletedUser6029

I will go with The Jokers cuz it is me Derek doing that one :D
better call your agent Derek :D We are gearing up for round what? 5?

DeletedUser

Now look people, we're voting for best recruitment thread... Not best alliance.

M.R.A. obviously wins this one.

DeletedUser6029

Now look people, we're voting for best recruitment thread... Not best alliance.

M.R.A. obviously wins this one.

well the threads are in short supply duh.......And Derek made a thread...ergo, I voted for him.

DeletedUser

well the threads are in short supply duh.......And Derek made a thread...ergo, I voted for him.

But Derek's thread is just words.

I have pretty pictures that should appeal to the common forum goer.

DeletedUser6029

But Derek's thread is just words.

I have pretty pictures that should appeal to the common forum goer.

I liked his words better than you pictures. Your words always ring false to me..ergo *sigh* AGAIN, I vote for Derek.

DeletedUser

*sighs* here she goes again... couldn't even wait for the world to open...

DeletedUser

Toughie, guess i'll vote for Jarps alliance M.R.A since it made me laugh and Swansong because it was colorful :)

DeletedUser

Perma ban and The Detatched on the basis that their players are the most experienced and reped, and therefore have the most sway over other players.

Think beyond the box?

DeletedUser

Perma ban and The Detatched on the basis that their players are the most experienced and reped, and therefore have the most sway over other players.

Think beyond the box?

Again, this is for best thread not best alliance.

DeletedUser

crab crab crab.... I noticed a common theme. when you think your not winning something or the person isnt winning something you want then you complain alot or declare cheaters :p

Getting a bit old.

I bet the return gripe will be for my "trolling" again :p or how sad I am for picking on a couple of 13 year old :p

DeletedUser

crab crab crab.... I noticed a common theme. when you think your not winning something or the person isnt winning something you want then you complain alot or declare cheaters :p

Ye I wonder who that could be.... maybe someone whos name starts with 'C' :p

DeletedUser345

Just saying the only alliacne thread people should be voting for is Rhinoceros. See a lot of Detached, PB and Swansong.

Pb is black apart from a horrible large red name with swords and it has no pictures, same for detached and Swansong. Pictures all the way.