Best/worst alliance leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15240

I saw this on a few other world forums, so I thought I would put it here, here is my opinion on the best and worst, say what you guys think

Best: TommyKnight- his shadows fall currently controls the top of the alliance battle point, player battle point, player point, alliance point, and ocean 55 rankings. they are number 1, with 65 members, and are owning in all their current wars, looking set to last a long time, maybe being the huns (from delta) of nu.

Worst: ddodd01- this was difficult, I mean this is an MRA world, but he really does top the rankings. He does not seem able to use basic english speeling and grammar. Shadow Titans ended up in a bunch of wars, all of which they were losing to elite alliances. He even allowed his alliance to be disbanded the other day :). Now, after the reform, his alliance has 1700 point average, with plenty of players under 1000 points. Now, even worse, he himself, has only 62 battle points, humiliating for a leader of 'one of the best alliances'.

Please add your own thoughts

DeletedUser

I saw this on a few other world forums, so I thought I would put it here, here is my opinion on the best and worst, say what you guys think

Best: TommyKnight- his shadows fall currently controls the top of the alliance battle point, player battle point, player point, alliance point, and ocean 55 rankings. they are number 1, with 65 members, and are owning in all their current wars, looking set to last a long time, maybe being the huns (from delta) of nu.

Worst: ddodd01- this was difficult, I mean this is an MRA world, but he really does top the rankings. He does not seem able to use basic english speeling and grammar. Shadow Titans ended up in a bunch of wars, all of which they were losing to elite alliances. He even allowed his alliance to be disbanded the other day :). Now, after the reform, his alliance has 1700 point average, with plenty of players under 1000 points. Now, even worse, he himself, has only 62 battle points, humiliating for a leader of 'one of the best alliances'.

Please add your own thoughts
not 65
68 players..
this is not a mra world ,this is a real world to play and have fun.:pro:
all the players which don't like this world,they have to go and find another world to play(SW)(SW)

DeletedUser15240

not 65
68 players..
this is not a mra world ,this is a real world to play and have fun.:pro:
all the players which don't like this world,they have to go and find another world to play(SW)(SW)

First, I meant around 65 players, and I count 7 true MRAs in the top 12, which is quite alot

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I say Muttzy is the best alliance leader because he scares me :D Lol jk.

Probably TK is one of the best on Nu that I know of.

DeletedUser

Best- TommyKnight, from his Eta experience he is a good leader, but now on Nu you can really see it, topping every chart possible with Shadows Fall. Even though I spent little time there, TK was honestly astounding(Yes, I was in Shadows Fall :p)

DeletedUser

Thread's like this are all based on personal opinions,

Obviously if you have bad experience with a certain leader, you will say they are bad, when they genuinely may have talent.

In my opinion, a good leader is someone who knows what they are doing, can commit enough time to keeping forums tidy and presentable, more than willing to help those less capable develop their skills and also to take everyone's opinions into account, and obviously to make the whole thing as fun as possible.

However, saying that, leadership is a skill that is hard to come by, so with that said

Good Leader - Anglo-Saxon - I don't know him from another world, never even check his stats so he could be a nubie for all i know, however, In my eyes he is starting his alliance up in the best way in which you can. Start of in one ocean, dominate and then spread out. Not recruit all over the place. They seem like a tight knit team, and he seems to be keeping them in good order, one criticism would be the limit max - 30 members, nice to keep it small, but maybe a little too small.

Bad Leader - cuong - build himself an MRA, did not have a clue about forums, team spirit or the key on communication. I hope after the disband, and my message explaining in detail how he should learn from it, he will become a better leader.

all that aside, I appreciate peoples comments on counting me as a great leader, but without sounding like something about of a love film, the guys I have make it so much easier.

DeletedUser15240

well, You are tight in many ways TK, but I did not have a great experience with you, and I still admitted you were the best leader, as there is no denying you are a great leader. Anyway, I am not going to sit and stomp my feet about it, but I have moved on now, there is nothing I can do now, except continue to make fun of shadow titans

DeletedUser

I think this should be about the top 12 leaders, because I could be considered a leader. I have 0 other members no forum no profile. IMO that is bad...

DeletedUser

Best leader: Goins420.

Obviously biased, but I can only talk about the leaders I've come across, and he is doing a wonderful job in keeping the ally focused and working together. Plus, the diplomacy skills are as good as the organizing ones, making him one good leader.

Worst leader: Can't even remember the name of the one leading my previous ally, in any case not even worth mentioning.

Lorenzo

DeletedUser

why that was somewhat mean Achilles

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This thread is so dead. Well, it takes a few more months to really know some of the leaders out there and there's no point in discussing the best/worst leaders when no one knows who they are.

DeletedUser

Best leader: MOSID
-He managed to recruit 20 new players in 1 day to get ahead of SF in points.

DeletedUser1405

Most alliances are new so personally would think it better to wait and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.