Beta In General.

DeletedUser

eGod tends to not notice such small alliances. I think VP was the first real small alliance his alliance ever recognized below the rank of 12. lol They tend to not look at smaller alliances because of how big they are :D

na just kidding. I remember that alliance, how they doing in the battle? Any good or are they just push overs?

DeletedUser

Nah I consider(ed) VP a good size. We do dealings with far smaller alliances and are allied to a couple that are below the top 20. I just do not know of small alliances on the other side of the world who have not done anything to write home about.

DeletedUser

Nah I consider(ed) VP a good size. We do dealings with far smaller alliances and are allied to a couple that are below the top 20. I just do not know of small alliances on the other side of the world who have not done anything to write home about.

Yea I hear ya. There is some top 20 alliances I still wonder, are these guys?

Like I just looked and saw Phalanx was top 8 and we're at war with them. (I didn't even know they were in the top 25 to be honest, espiecally how they've foughten us for the past few weeks) Considering their only fighting a small detachment of VP members, I would now expect our small detachment to be toasted, but guess not. :)

It amazes me how some alliances can be in the top 20, and you have no clue where their location or anything is because they don't socialize. Or maybe I don't socialize enough... not sure which lol.

DeletedUser

Nah there are just many alliances that seem content with not doing much in this game or do not care enough to post things to the community. They really should to both things.

Also, yeah it's not any news that Phalanx is not a good alliance lol

DeletedUser

If we're not a good alliance we wouldn't have lasted as long as we have. We've been in wars before, and come out stronger every time.

DeletedUser

Yeah I only socialize if I want to or have to because of in the past I have message some bigger players around me just to socialize and ended up being attacked until they cleared all of my cities.
If people was more friendly I would social alot more but alot of player just look at some small players as farms