Beta World News Today With God61

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello, i`m you`re anchorman god61, this just in phenomen will get totally powned by the dragon head and molon labe is in the lead with most gains and least losses we`ll receive more news after the break

DeletedUser

How are you the anchorman if this is the beginning of the news report?

DeletedUser

I'm sure glad you not my local new's anchorman, God61 give us a little more new's

DeletedUser

Yeah this isnt much of an update. Try putting more info into it. More direct interveiw info. The post should be much larger.

DeletedUser

*yawn* 'nough said.

As has been said, needs more info. Way more info, i.e stats, quotes, interviews, etc.

DeletedUser

Some guidance is that if you want to run this read the forums vigorusly and copy any important info down. Rewrite it in a large post with quotes, facts, and serious information. Anything to do with the way may receive a slot. An idea of the post would be
" Welcome to the Beta News World Today with god61. Beta is aflame with war right now as Molon Labe, PoC, SES, Xmortis, VP, and SC are all waring the the #1 alliance, Phenomen.

The Current battle statistics are (insert current cities taken and lost stats for each alliance at war). Phenomen seems to be putting up little resistance to ML still but as SES wars the core members the resistance is much larger. (Insert a couple quotes from private messages from a member/leader of all of the alliances about the war. Also state any facts or important details that are relavent about the war.)"

Just a start. It should take at least 5 minutes to type out and be as descriptive as possible. Hey you could even use that as a template haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I request god61 that you do not post about things you do not know.. your info is worse then second hand.

Phen have been putting up a huge fight with us! we are losing cities! look even we can bleed!

Respect Phenomen, they have been through a lot this week! damn good alliance.

DeletedUser

Beta is aflame with war right now as Molon Labe, PoC, SES, Xmortis, and SC are all waring the the #1 alliance, Phenomen.

Can't forget VP! They've been warring Phenomen since before Dragon Heads/SES.

DeletedUser

Mm, we fight this war hard, and it's keeping beta interesting for us:), some Phen players put up a right good fight. Makes for good gameplay:)

DeletedUser

To put it bluntly god61,

That was the most pathetic excuse for a newspaper thread I have ever seen.

I'm going to close this. If you want to start another thread with decent News please private message me a draft beforehand for my approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.