Newspaper Biased Talk debates with TKJ-#2

DeletedUser44426

Krypteia vs. Unwritten Symphony

Recruitment/Diplomacy Requirement Discussion

Who do you think has the best recruiting requirements?
Who do you think has the worst recruiting requirements?
Who do you think has the best(or worst) Diplomacy requirements?
Bonus Question-Who has the best leaders/warriors?(US or Krypt)

Just leave your answer below, and discuss or comment on others replies on this topic.

★Leave a +rep if you'd like★

DeletedUser

Man the media really wants to start something early between us :p

DeletedUser

oh boy this is like the gossip weekly i read at the barber's

DeletedUser

cmon man you already did this topic..... BUMP...
smh :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20415

I though by newspaper - you are supposed to tell us something, not the the other way around :eek:

DeletedUser

i feel these 50 questions is something my wife would say to me after a night a of drinking with the boy's
1,where were you at
2,who were you with
3, who did you talk to
4 any one i know
5 any cute girls
after i answer all the questions. i get asked 2 hrs later the same set of questions but in a different way. this is what this feels like :pro:

DeletedUser

Unwritten Symphony is a terrible alliance. I've heard Krypteia are setting up ops to remove this silly little alliance.

DeletedUser45438

Give us your opinion buddy or state the facts, you are the news reporter :D!

DeletedUser44426

I would actually take this seriously, but if I were to do that, then I would loose all sense of my sanity.

DeletedUser11965

Unwritten Symphony is a terrible alliance. I've heard Krypteia are setting up ops to remove this silly little alliance.

I know, I heard they were just a bunch of noobs, god.

DeletedUser

noobs with a player average of over 9000 points each but krypetia probably do want to destroy unwritten symphony.

DeletedUser15834

noobs with a player average of over 9000 points each but krypteia probably do want to destroy unwritten symphony.
Perhaps though it probably suits them to have Unwritten symphony around for a while as it deflects the attention of a lot of the alliances away from them.
If US were not there you can bet almost all alliances would be plotting against the krypts so they dont steamroll the world.
With US in play Krypts can navigate slightly off the radar of many alliances who are not directly in their path.

DeletedUser

Perhaps though it probably suits them to have Unwritten symphony around for a while as it deflects the attention of a lot of the alliances away from them.
If US were not there you can bet almost all alliances would be plotting against the krypts so they dont steamroll the world.
With US in play Krypts can navigate slightly off the radar of many alliances who are not directly in their path.
true I doubt it is working as most people or at least me are terrified of krypt not saying I am not terrified of Unwritten symphony.