Biggest cowards in XI

DeletedUser

I think this was already covered by berserxes, I agree 100% the best alliances shouldn't team up to beat on smaller alliances like they did in Eta and I hate elitism I think it's bad for the game. Restarters and going awall or on vacation mode to leave your alliance mates in the firing line are the biggest cowards especially if you are a aggressive player or loud mouth. I could name a few but it seem like a personal attack.

Middy, Middy middy I know you are just bitter because of the other thread but really?

We came in with a plan executed it the best we can it wasn't for everybody, players who can't adapt to new a strategy left (like yourself), players who were able to are reaping the benefits of that strategy now (like socrates34). Our goal is to be the best alliance not for a month like -BS- but for the long run, our goal isn't to defeat Nemesis or take down Confeds. We already cover two oceans trying to cover another would just be very time consuming I don't think I can explain why that is. It's nice to just play the game in cruise control because we are still killing shyt, why compromise that just to go for Nenesis or CS, what gurentee is there that if we were to go to all that trouble defeat them only for people to turn aroundk and say you know those alliances were overrated just like they do with the other alliances we have defeated like the Shines and the Cathys, I am sure it will be no different if Nemesis kicked our butts everyone will just say PV iwas just a MRA.

You want to CS, Nemo and PV defeated create your own alliance in the core, I am pretty sure you will find the conquest servers require more strategy than just kill stuff.

These were all alliances who were eradicated from our oceans and made to look mediocre by project venom

Shine
Catharsis
Legion of Shadows
Roughnecks
Antithesis
The Republic Knights
Jr.Illuminati of Sparta
Death Legion
The Black Fleet
Myrmidons
SAMCRO
Aquafire
Amphibious Tigers
The Moon-bound
The Huns
Myriad
The Uprising
Guardians of Grepolis
The Daedalus Project

We are fighting these four alliances
Agrippa
Drakon Titans
S.H.I.E.L.D
Legion of Doom

Agrippa are a better alliance than yours, Shine, CoW and Cathy combined they have number one and three in DBP, if you won't so ignorant you would relise that you can't get that kind of DBP by sniping alone it takes alot of support and alot of good timing from you alliance to get that. Alliances like that possess a much bigger challenge to us than Nemesis ever could because Nemesis is full of attack minded players who wouldn't build that much defence (no offence to nemesis, pv is they same way) because it would take away from the fun we have from attacking. eg. when you and the AIA were in ocean 54 even though you were out numbered 20 to 1 you lot diddn't have much defance,

Drakon Titans are -Black Watch- from Epsilon they are still going strong on that server since it started, we took them down n a few weeks, maybe just maybe we just make it look easy. It's nice to know you think project venom is full of the best players we always thought you guys left because it was full of noobs.

I think you are giving Drakon Titans to much credit. I had dealings with them , they are cowards. They couldn't be bothered to support one of my members when he was in their area. And they requested my alliance to support one of their players in ocean 54. I'm interested in CS and PV, both of them are to scared to declare war on each other. And if they go to war with each other other alliances will take advantage of that and "might" wipe out the survivors.

DeletedUser

BW on Epsilon only exist still because they have their members every where lol :p
Dt is a better organised BW though

DeletedUser

OMG stalter where did you find that? I missed it after it got lost from last time!
thanks!

mike

DeletedUser17676

When going for a 2nd city, what way is best? A close neighbour who never bothered after logging in or an empty one on a nearby island? A close one seems ideal as proximity seems beneficial.

DeletedUser6810

It's nice to know you think project venom is full of the best players we always thought you guys left because it was full of noobs.

Wow it looks like I had really hit a nerve with you there daizan, didnt even see you had posted such an fail reply haha.

I told you why we left PV and you just keep on trying to spread you PNP bull crap as usual. We left PV because we didnt like the idea of one alliance having the " Cream of the crop" as it has been put, and still wanting to pact up left right and centre like all your members at the time were crying about.

We also stated that we expected PV to be a small alliance similar to Nemesis in size, and that compared to the amount of spam in the forums and Skype chat, was the reason why the lads left Project Venom.

Just look at NME in Tau. They have a great selection of players from across different worlds like PV. Although because of the short warning of release, they all ended up in 1 ocean instead of spread out like planned, they still plan on going for four Oceans, not pacting up and sticking with Squads of 20 members. Completely the opposite of PV.

That is the type of alliance i have every respect for. I can only hope that a real threat comes along and gives PV a real test because we all know that Agrippa is doing nothing but becoming turtles.

Why else play this game if not to be challenged? Maybe your happy taking the easy road daizan but some people like to rely on team work and interesting fights to make the game a bit more fun.

DeletedUser8969

Wow it looks like I had really hit a nerve with you there daizan, didnt even see you had posted such an fail reply haha.

I told you why we left PV and you just keep on trying to spread you PNP bull crap as usual. We left PV because we didnt like the idea of one alliance having the " Cream of the crop" as it has been put, and still wanting to pact up left right and centre like all your members at the time were crying about.

We also stated that we expected PV to be a small alliance similar to Nemesis in size, and that compared to the amount of spam in the forums and Skype chat, was the reason why the lads left Project Venom.

Just look at NME in Tau. They have a great selection of players from across different worlds like PV. Although because of the short warning of release, they all ended up in 1 ocean instead of spread out like planned, they still plan on going for four Oceans, not pacting up and sticking with Squads of 20 members. Completely the opposite of PV.

That is the type of alliance i have every respect for. I can only hope that a real threat comes along and gives PV a real test because we all know that Agrippa is doing nothing but becoming turtles.

Why else play this game if not to be challenged? Maybe your happy taking the easy road daizan but some people like to rely on team work and interesting fights to make the game a bit more fun.

we have two pacts middy. that is all. i hardly call that pacting up.

you're a fine one to talk about challenges. any time PV comes close to you, you ghost away or merge into CS. if you really wanted a challenge perhaps you should have stayed and led your alliance in Xi.

every time you don't succeed we hear excuses on the forum, for old times sake can we hear just one more before you take them all to Tau?:p

DeletedUser14937

you can't compare NmE in tao to PV here, tao and Xi have almost same settings (or is it the same i kinda didn't focus much on that one :p) but thats all they have in common, Xi has 3 equally powerful alliances that wouldn't want to clash from day 1 so they make a pact until they are ready. tao does not have a single alliance capable of withstanding a week against NmE once people will get conquest ;)! i guess that world would suit you being able to run your mouth as much as possible while suffering minimal consequences since you are "safe" while in NmE :p enjoy Tao :)

DeletedUser

In my opinion Daizan is the biggest coward. And do you know why? He/She has made an alliance the easy way by creating an premade alliance. He he has managed to presuade a large amount of experienced pros to join his premade alliance, while other new alliances worked their *** of by inviting member s, messaging them , dealing with their problems , fixing up the forum to their standard , organizing support to their members.

While Daizan here did not work as them to create he's awesome alliance he did it the easy way. And yes most new alliances are MRA and you got to hand it to them how could they managed to invite so much players and keep them together eh? Yes they may be noobs but they are human beings nether the less with feelings , intelligence and negative attitude.

Daizan created the top alliance the easy way , he did not have to teach them how to fight or defend , he was not betrayed , greatness was thrusted upon him. He created an alliance the easy way , that is a coward in my opinion. Others may call it strategy but never the less it's an act of cowardice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In my opinion Daizan is the biggest coward. And do you know why? He/She has made an alliance the easy way by creating an premade alliance. He he has managed to presuade a large amount of experienced pros to join his premade alliance, while other new alliances worked their *** of by inviting member s, messaging them , dealing with their problems , fixing up the forum to their standard , organizing support to their members.

While Daizan here did not work as them to create he's awesome alliance he did it the easy way. And yes most new alliances are MRA and you got to hand it to them how could they managed to invite so much players and keep them together eh? Yes they may be noobs but they are human beings nether the less with feelings , intelligence and negative attitude.

Daizan created the top alliance the easy way , he did not have to teach them how to fight or defend , he was not betrayed , greatness was thrusted upon him. He created an alliance the easy way , that is a coward in my opinion. Others may call it strategy but never the less it's an act of cowardice.
and how is that different from nemesis? do you also think that metalcore is a coward for making a premade? or maybe it's just sour grapes since you have never been able to successfully make a premade before because nobody wants to join you :rolleyes:

PS - most of the current PV members are NOT from the premade list.

DeletedUser

it's about the biggest cowards in xi, which you said is daizan. i'm investigating your reasoning, which is 100% on topic.

DeletedUser

By bringing in other people who has nothing to do with the topic?

DeletedUser8969

By bringing in other people who has nothing to do with the topic?

you said he had a premade. pythag was saying most of the people who were part of the premade are no longer in the alliance which is correct. i joined a day before the world began myself and your alliance and the rest all had ample opportunity to recruit me if you had made the effort. daizan gave me the best sales pitch so i joined his alliance.

i fail to see how recruiting good players makes one a coward.

DeletedUser5061

LOL love you too firelord, you are right players kinda flocked in and I am a coward. You wanna know my secret to making successful premade? I know Aicy, I put his name down and that get's me about 20 people easy and gets the ball rolling.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd just like to add that yes, PV did have many experienced players/veterans from other worlds, however those players make up about half the member list and now even less. A lot of them dropped out in the first weeks of the server.

All the rest are people we took in, and taught how to play and improved their game. A player shouldn't be excluded, otherwise how can they learn to play the game and become experienced. Someone has to give them a helping hand, hence that is why PV was never a veterans only elite alliance.

I'm not saying PV is the best because of this, other alliances do it too, which is very important for the future of Grepolis. Once the current veterans leave, a new generation has to step up and this new generation would get their start in Kappa, Xi, etc.

DeletedUser6810

First and foremost don't come out here talking about how you think your alliance which is still in BP deserves more respact than the number one ABP alliance on another server, spartan-fury stepped up after the tk thing and has enough on his plate trying to live up to the name, he doesn't need you lot bragging and adding to the hype before you have done anything.

Whos bragging? I gave you an example of some traits i respected in an alliance, I didnt come on here saying we are going to dominate. I say their goals are to try, i swear you only read what you want to read.

Not only are you's being desrespactful to your own leader making his job harder, you are also putting pressure on your teammates to put the hours in. I knew some of the original NmE leaders from another game and they didn't even like their players posting in the public forums and would have had zero tolerance towards their players bragging especially at the early stages so people like Thomas The Magnificent would have been kicked the moment they opened their mouth.

I totally agree about bragging on the forum, and you wont find me being the one that invited thomas, but you will find me being one of the members supporting the removal of these people. But like i said, when have i come on here bragging? and not stating their goals?

Secondly keep your alliance goals to yourselves, saying you want get gold medal for running in the olympics before you can even crawl is silly, all it achieves making you look threatening and being overarted.

/yawn, nothing wrong with stating the long term goals when they may not occur for 10 month, thats if the alliance is still around. We have no reason to " Look threatening" our game play should speak for its self.

For some people having a way not to have to compromise your strategy is more important than looking badass to the 500 odd people that read these forums.

I dont know about you but i dont really care what people have to say on, i see the forums as a way to keep myself entertain while faming.

I am just gonna tell you now isn't the time to brag and be making enemies, it would be way too easy for people to choose south-east and infiltrate your alliance so do them a favour and be good teammate for a change.

No offense daizan, but I think we will get on fine without your advice, spartan is doing an amazing job and im sure it will show in where the alliance is in a weeks time, a months time or hell 5 months down the line.

DeletedUser

All the rest are people we took in, and taught how to play and improved their game. A player shouldn't be excluded, otherwise how can they learn to play the game and become experienced. Someone has to give them a helping hand, hence that is why PV was never a veterans only elite alliance.

Yep definitely agree with Asth on this one, PV aren't just a group of Elitist pro's, they actually take the time to teach players than aren't very experienced. I've personally enjoyed this side of grepolis, that boasts actual teamwork coupled with great organisation and is made all the better by having patient leaders who are willing to help the noobier players.

+1 rep to PV!