black black black ............black list ??

DeletedUser6810

The issue is being dealt with. I'm sorry to inform you but recruitment into NME is at the moment very restricted. People with good applications have been noted down and will be looked into when a few more spots open up later as time goes by.

If these players have progressed at a reasonable rate we would be happy to take them in, but unless you come highly recommended or previously signed up to the pre-made roster, we can only note your name down for future reference.

I would hope Curly will act a little bit more proffesional from now on as he really did not have to stoop to such a low level to get his point across.

Good luck finding an alliance Dark Demen.

DeletedUser

i have found a better alliance....and once i joined it has moved from 6 to 3

DeletedUser15275

someone please close this thread, this is only a useless thread by dark semen. we got enough spam in tau already. even in skype!

DeletedUser

Sorry, I didn't realize aggression is another word for conquering something. And I said I was aggressive when needed.

DeletedUser6156

Nightmares of Elysium is part of Fifa's commitment to Say No to Racism therefore the blacklist is actually the rainbow coloured list
SAY NO TO RACISM :pro:

edit: to the person who de-repped me, your de-repping a post about getting rid of racism, showing you are pro racism which isnt a very nice thing. I think you should seriously reconsider your moral views. There is no superior race we iz all equals and in the case of NoE all noobs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i got de-repped too it said for calling me crazy....

i am sure it was that dumb a** dark demen....

DeletedUser6810

i got de-repped too it said for calling me crazy....

i am sure it was that dumb a** dark demen....

Yeah he de-repped me for my statement, ignore the child. Hes just having a hissy fit because a noob MRA turned him down ^^

DeletedUser

Don't worry, I've been declined from joining TKoC... so chill out :p