Blast From The Past

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I quit Zeta long ago, but still like to keep up to date with the forums and activity.

So, in order to refresh some people's memories, and ignite some other here's a Blast from the past thread.

Nightmares of Elysium:
Best Rank: 1
Founder: Towell
A great alliance, made from players of Travian, Gamma and Epsilon. Merged with -The Secret- and made uNmEek.

Revolt:
Best Rank: 2
Founder: Hads
Good alliance, had a good run early on but then merged into NmE.

DAFT:
Best rank: 1
Founder: amorelus(& Co.)
Great alliance, made up of good players, warred uNmEek, and then dissolved.

New Byzantine Empire:
Best rank: 7
Founder: bandit3882
Good alliance, the majority of them only played on Zeta, owned 056 before later merging with CosaNostra (#2 056 alliance) and became Praetorian Guard, warred uNmEek, and Nulli Secundus then merged with Nulli Secundus to become NSPG.

Team Ryan:
Best Rank: Unknown
Founder: RyanWard08
A pre-made alliance, set up to war Team Dobby.

Team Dobby:
Founder: Dobby
A pre-made alliance, set up to war Team Ryan.

CosaNostra:
Founder: Mosol
A break off from Infamy, warred Domination in 056 and later merged with New Byzantine Empire to form Praetorian Guard.

Infamy:
Best Rank: 14
Founder: Unknown
Again another alliance in 056, took in a good few players but founder went inactive, remaining active players broke off to form CN.

Domination:
founder: Unknown
Early MRA with some good players, they had a good presence in O55 and O56.
Slowly deteriorated with most of the good players leaving for NmE and eventually merging with their long time ally -The Secret-

Elvis world Tour
Founder: Firebrandt
Great alliance once in Oceans 45 and 46 now still kind of in existance with one member being Jedu, before quitting this alliance was one of the largest MRAs in Zeta.

The Ark
Founder: Noah HQ
Merged with Elvis World Tour, good players such as Dumdumbetterrunrun.

Blood Storm Pirates:
Founder: Uther Pendragon
They fought NmE with the rest of coalition and ended up getting destroyed by DAFT and Nightmares.Many joined DAFT and later split up and formed Shogun.

GHOST RIDERS:
Founder: Hell House
Name changed to and stayed at for a while Dark Templars. Then they changed name into Dark Angels..Strong alliance. They were all over the place(ocean 64,75,76,66) surrounding Dacia Maximus(after the merge with CFS, creating Dacian City-States). Then elite group of strong players and leaders split to form main alliance Fallen Angel and left Dark Angels as academy of theirs. After DM and CFS merged we declared war on these two and in the end they were victorious. Fallen Angel changed name to Lost Boys and continued warring them although they were slowly removed from their neighbourhood. And DA ended up completely destroyed. Remnants asked for peace and we gave them peace.They formed alliance called Rising Flame (now Angel Strike).

-The Secret-:
Founder: Venum
Started at the beginning of the world, took control of ocean 55 but had to share it with their allies, Pros Theon and Domination and then merged with Pros Theon into Ts gave them the ocean.
Warred NmE, and were about the only alliance that gave them a decent fight. However, allies of NmE attacked -The Secret- who found that they were fighting a war on both fronts, dropped from top spot.
Limped on for a bit, then merged into NmE to create the world power of the server at the time: uNmEek.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone has any other alliances, info or suggestions please post them.

Credits to Yogesh Singh, Gamma Forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10984

Domination:
founder: :D can't remember
early MRA with some good players they had a good presence in O55 and O56.
Slowly deteriorated with most of the good players leaving for NmE and eventually merging with their long time ally -The Secret-

DeletedUser

DAFT:
Founder: amorelus(?)
Great alliance, made up of good players, warred uNmEek, and merged into Dacian City-States.

Except for the fact that their best rank was 1 indeed,other things are false info.Amorelus may be founder but one of them...There were few.And I do not recall them ever merging with DCS?

DeletedUser17045

I was in DAFT.

Never merged in DCS. Was pacted with DCS tho.

DeletedUser

I can fill in those blanks I only spied for team ryan and read there whole forum and team dobby's when I turned sides.

DeletedUser

Elvis world Tour
Founder: Firebrandt

Great alliance once in Oceans 45 and 46 now still kind of in existance with one member being Jedu

The Ark
Founder: Noah HQ

merged with Elvis World Tour, good players such as Dumdumbetterrunrun

DeletedUser

You forgot about BSP...Bloodstorm Pirates..:) I don't know who their founder was but their best rank was 1 on 29th June 2010...They fought nme with the rest of coalition and ended up getting destroyed by DAFT and Nightmares...Many joined DAFT and later split up and formed Shogun...I think this was what happened but if I am wrong someone please correct me...:D

Also you forgot about Ghost Riders(Dark Angels now)...and their offspring Fallen Angel(Lost Boys now)
Founder of Ghost riders was Scorp(Hell House)...They later renamed MANY times and stayed for some time as Dark Templars.Then they changed name into Dark Angels..Strong alliance.They were all over the place(ocean 64,75,76,66) surrounding Dacia Maximus(after the merge with CFS,Dacian City-States).Then elite group of strong players and leaders split to form main alliance Fallen Angel and left Dark Angels as academy of theirs.After DM and CFS merged we declared war on these two and in the end we were victorious.Fallen Angel changed name to Lost Boys and continued warring us although they were slowly removed from our neighborhood.And DA ended up completely destroyed.Remnants asked for peace and we gave them peace.They formed alliance called Rising Flame (now Angel Strike)...

Best rank for DA was 1...

DeletedUser

I thought Uther Pendragon was BSP founder. Don't quote me though.

DeletedUser

That's what I was thinking. If they weren't the original founders, they were at least both it at some point.

I've never posted before but I posted solely to do this.

lol.

Is what about your other 58 posts? ;)

DeletedUser

-The secret-
founder: venum
Started at the beginning of the world, took control of ocean 55? but had to share it with their allies, Pros Theon and Domination? - then a merge with Pros Theon and Domination? into the sercret gave them the ocean.
Warred NmE, and were about the only alliance that gave them a decent fight. However, allies of NmE attacked -The secret- who found that they were fighting a war on both fronts, dropped from top spot.
Limped on for a bit, then merged into NmE to create the world power of the server at the time: uNmEek.

Also Ghost Riders were not strong if I remember correctly, weren't they farm fodder for loads of other alliances?

DeletedUser5757

mikewarren, we still are here as LB :D
just not with all the players XD
but you cant deny that LB is strong :D

DeletedUser

yes some of us left game , but there r still old same players who were in ghost riders :D :D :)