Blast From The Past

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You forgot about BSP...Bloodstorm Pirates..:) I don't know who their founder was but their best rank was 1 on 29th June 2010...They fought nme with the rest of coalition and ended up getting destroyed by DAFT and Nightmares...Many joined DAFT and later split up and formed Shogun...I think this was what happened but if I am wrong someone please correct me...:D

Also you forgot about Ghost Riders(Dark Angels now)...and their offspring Fallen Angel(Lost Boys now)
Founder of Ghost riders was Scorp(Hell House)...They later renamed MANY times and stayed for some time as Dark Templars.Then they changed name into Dark Angels..Strong alliance.They were all over the place(ocean 64,75,76,66) surrounding Dacia Maximus(after the merge with CFS,Dacian City-States).Then elite group of strong players and leaders split to form main alliance Fallen Angel and left Dark Angels as academy of theirs.After DM and CFS merged we declared war on these two and in the end we were victorious.Fallen Angel changed name to Lost Boys and continued warring us although they were slowly removed from our neighborhood.And DA ended up completely destroyed.Remnants asked for peace and we gave them peace.They formed alliance called Rising Flame (now Angel Strike)...

Best rank for DA was 1...

1 more thing. FA joined DA and then we created LB . fallen angels last name was death raven , bcs after we left FA there was still some players who was in VM so we changed name and joined DA and after that we created LB . and scorp (HH) was founder of DA, FA and LB ;)

DeletedUser

1 more thing. FA joined DA and then we created LB . fallen angels last name was death raven , bcs after we left FA there was still some players who was in VM so we changed name and joined DA and after that we created LB . and scorp (HH) was founder of DA, FA and LB ;)

Thanks for clarifying things ;)