bolts

• Thread starter DeletedUser5757
  • Start date

DeletedUser5757

XD
i was just wondering what the other kappa players think of bolting?

i personally think its MRA'ish, and noobish :p
earthquakes are ok, as they are aimed at a certain building,
but bolting is so damn random.... :pro:

DeletedUser11965

i believe in bolting, we should get to choose what to bolt.

DeletedUser5757

but we dont....
so the question is, what do you think of bolting as it is XD

DeletedUser345

bolts got reduced after on alpha Tw-Shadow (my ex-tribe) just meant on a mass bolting spree. Every player saved up there favour before unleashing it on a target we removed a top 10 player out of the 1000's, after that they restricted it and i think it should stay that way. :)

DeletedUser6983

It is efective if you want to get a player into Vacation Mode real fast ;)

DeletedUser

Plus if you're being targeted by such 'geniuses', you can easily counter it by having a few people cast City Protection on you once in a while... I'm sure they'll get bored of trying in the end.

DeletedUser

If you are a small player being worked over by a much larger one, a timely bolt into their biggest city can be a useful hint that they should pick on someone their own size.
Normally it's a waste of favour, but everything has its time and place.

DeletedUser6156

I love players that bolt it makes me feel good when i have them rimmed :D

DeletedUser

I have bolted once or twice in my first account on another world under a different tag, but I now have a personal ban against bolting. I dislike it, and I won't use it.

DeletedUser

I don't like the bolt factor either. It serves no real purpose. There is no true tactical advantage to be gained by it, unlike the quake. It would be nice if the bolt would do what it does in real life, eliminate life, maybe a loss of a percentage of troops or ships, I mean to target a city, not an attack, all I got to say, show.

NO sig: just Freakshow.

Noob to this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't like the bolt factor either. It serves no real purpose. There is no true tactical advantage to be gained by it, unlike the quake. It would be nice if the bolt would do what it does in real life, eliminate life, maybe a loss of a percentage of troops or ships, I mean to target a city, not an attack, all I got to say, show.

NO sig: just Freakshow.

Noob to this.

I can see myself being quite delighted by bolting an army thinking they're safe in their city right after I get a successful Spy Report.