bolts

• Thread starter DeletedUser5757
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Eh, bolting is what it is, an annoyance to the 'boltee' and fun for the 'bolter'

However, the boltee's army of hoplites, horsemen, charioteers, and swordsmen have a hard time getting their helmets back on their heads after being struck because their hair stands on end so bad. lol

DeletedUser

Bolt is noobish, but it is effective.

Say an MRA organizes about 4~5 people to bolt a specific person.

If the targeted city has these buildings:
-An academy on level 28, conquest researched.
-A cave in level 10, with 100,000 coins stored.

he/she should be worried.

If the bolt hits the cave (which often does so, annoyingly) the player's 91,000 coins are instantly lost. Very frustrating.

And say you are getting ready for a conquer, when someone bolts your academy at level 28. Your conquer is delayed drastically, since you have to get the academy up to 28 again in order to utilize conquering.

DeletedUser

Bolt is noobish, but it is effective.

Say an MRA organizes about 4~5 people to bolt a specific person.

If the targeted city has these buildings:
-An academy on level 28, conquest researched.
-A cave in level 10, with 100,000 coins stored.

he/she should be worried.

If the bolt hits the cave (which often does so, annoyingly) the player's 91,000 coins are instantly lost. Very frustrating.

And say you are getting ready for a conquer, when someone bolts your academy at level 28. Your conquer is delayed drastically, since you have to get the academy up to 28 again in order to utilize conquering.

not 100% correct... you can conquer a city with your academy below lvl28, you just need to have conquest researched (i have conquered from lvl25 academy countless times in this world and others). as for the cave, i'm not sure what happens to the silver - whether it stays (and you simply wouldn't be able to add to it until it was under 9k) or whether you would end up losing all that silver.

has anybody had their cave bolted while over 10k silver that can clear this up?

DeletedUser6156

you dont lose silver pytha
you just cant add anymore until you either level up to Cave 10 or the amount in the cave drops below 9000 and then you can only add to 9k until you upgrade back to 10

DeletedUser

oops. Wrong information then. ignore my former post, guys. Lightning strikes are completely noobish XD

DeletedUser11965

you just cant add anymore until you either level up to Cave 10 or the amount in the cave drops below 9000 and then you can only add to 9k until you upgrade back to 10

oh whew, got me worried for a sec

DeletedUser

yeah that's what i expected, thanks for clearing it up :)

DeletedUser

oops. Wrong information then. ignore my former post, guys. Lightning strikes are completely noobish XD

and thats what happens when people think they know what they dont know but should know before saying they know.....

or something like that :D

yes bolting is a painin the butt but (ooh the fabled double but) only if your buildings are high level and you get a bunch of people bolting. In Kappa you can bolt fairly often due to world speed so can really take down a city if the owner has it over 10k.

though I seen bolting raids on 3k cities.. waste of favor that. I would rather have 4 chariots.

DeletedUser

waste of favor that. I would rather have 4 chariots.

Darn right. I'd take 4 chariots, or save up and use favorable wind. At the end of the day, there are simply more useful things for Zeus favor.

DeletedUser

Darn right. I'd take 4 chariots, or save up and use favorable wind. At the end of the day, there are simply more useful things for Zeus favor.

100%, if you're running up zeus favor and need to waste it then mantis are ALWAYS far more useful than bolts :p