BoM Statement.

DeletedUser

1) 5,000 wood - 5,000 rock - 10,500 silver.
2) sent this AFTER i left BoM and wasn't in the war ( the war finished by the way long before that due to the enemy not turning up :D )
3) not sure what you're insinuating ( actually i'm not sure if you know what you're trying to say, either), but paranoia can be dangerous if not treated.

anyhow...
once again, you should walk away with the tiny morsel of dignity left, these accusations of yours are pathetic, wish you would've spent half as much time leading your alliance that you spend making up excuses ( and still doing it).
as for sending resources to someone: yeah, some of play the game for fun, it doesn't becomes a drama for us.

DeletedUser

Well I suppose its my turn to speak on this. Im not going to attempt to decimate the other players character.
Its simple the only account sharing I have done is I sometimes log in at my dads house and he sometimes does logs in at mine. Yes I have conquered FORMER members of BoM.
ThatGuy 9,123 Thatguy2320 ZeroFear Band of Misfits Band of Misfits 2010-07-31 18:24:56
His name was Scott,from Australia. Quit the game due to he restarted school and wanted to focus. I can give you his skype id if you wish
Argos 5,705 malisamir ZeroFear Band of Misfits Band of Misfits 2010-05-16 14:02:57
Malismir joined as I was conquering his city due to the fact he didnt want to loose the rest. He also No longer plays the game due to real life issues *not sure what*
Patoone 8,663 Patoone ZeroFear Band of Misfits Band of Misfits 2010-06-24 14:01:12 From Brimingham United States. He quit b/c he has a women in his life that ranked higher than this game.
I am not able to send you any of this messages Maestro due to the fact of my inbox was FLOODED with ppl looking into the fake ZeroFear. The only one that I recall sent from you was a personal bash against myself b/c you forgot to tell BoM that we had a nap until after we declared war on you.
Thank you for your time.

DeletedUser

likewise !
as i said earlier i was with BoM at that time, neither Zero or anyone from his RL family "stole" those cities, we all had the same chance, the cities were all posted on the forum for everyone to see, was first in best dressed !!!
same happens in every alliance and if it doesn't than the whole alliance loses.