Inactive Topic Bonus for player submitted ideas that are used by inno to the player who submitted

DeletedUser

Proposal:

A Player idea that is used by Inno earns the player who created the idea 25k in Gold issued by Inno.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?

Yes i couldn't see anything similar

Reason:

- This would give a much larger incentive for players who have perhaps a professional background in gaming which are not on the payroll of Inno to come up with innovative and game changing ideas that could reshape Grepolis for the better and secure the continual growth for Grepolis in the future.

- It would encourage more ideas to surface having a potential Army of Idea's coming from the very people who play Grepolis giving Inno the very insight into what the Players want, at a one of cost of £69.99. When you weigh that up with what i can only imagine Game Designers get paid its not a lot especially when you consider the amount of times actual game changes are made. (Its not a Daily thing).

- This would also give Inno a reason to say "You commit to us we'll commit to you!"

Details:

- An idea is proposed

- When it is proposed and formated properly an obvious time and date stamp is placed giving the player the claim rights to the idea incase of any double, triple etc proposals of the same idea. This also encourages players to get their ideas in fast and not to sit on them or just think of them.

- It will be the proposer of the idea's responsibility to check that this or a near similar idea has not already been created.

- Only when the proper format is used ON A FRESH THREAD can the time/date stamp of that idea be considered claimed.

- In the unlikely chance an idea is submitted at the exact same time, the gift would shared between the proposers of the idea used.

- Idea's can be tweaked by other players as they are just now. If the tweaks are considered and seen to be a great/useable addition the Gift gets split between the now 2 idea creators. (It is up to the original creator of the idea to think of all possible additions before they submit their idea)
But the tweaks must be relevant to the original idea proposed which would be determined by a no less than a Forum Manager to prevent hijacking of ideas just to get a cut of the prize so to speak.

Visual Aids:

Sorry none to offer

Balance:

- Wouldn't affect current game features but would give Inno access to an unlimited source of gamer thoughts and ideas of where they want Grepolis to go in the future.

Abuse Prevention:

- To be honest Abuse of this would be encouraged as Inno wants more players so if ideas are constantly being created to make Grepolis irresistible to the world then bring on the ideas abuse.

Summary:

- Grepolis surely has Game designers etc playing and not on the payroll, what if you could still have their professional input but at the cost of say £69.99 per however many times Inno uses ideas given by players. Non-game designers still know what Grepolis is and what they would like to see out of it in the future so why not have all their input instead of just a few. This would give them that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

would this one count? lol

maybe like 500 gold or 1k, but 25k? unless they come up with something amazing that's ridiculous.

DeletedUser

If its used as a game feature and could ultimately lead to improving inno's income by.....well lets say way more than £69.99,

I wouldn't say ridiculous, i'd say fair. It is make believe Gold lol

DeletedUser27700

As stated in your other thread, all ideas are required to be placed in the proper format in order to be discussed. You can find the format HERE, and if you have any questions about this please feel free to PM me.

DeletedUser5819

People already have incentive to post their ideas, because they want the game changed in ways they would like.

A nominal amount might be ok, perhaps 100 gold, however then the possibility arises of complications and bad feeling. For instance, what if a player on the Romanian server and the French server and this International server all make the same suggestion, but only the Romanians put it through for the ingame vote? When it is passed the other two players will make a fuss for their "make believe gold"

You could have something so obvious that people from all communities suggest it, and it was already being programmed in.

I am sure this is not necessary. Whether it is desirable idk really. I doubt I would vote for it against 2 worthy ideas put up against it.

DeletedUser

Didn't realize there was an actual format my apologies IcedDragon, my world Mod has informed me and i'll sort it :)

I'll do the rebuttals for Sirloin there too. Didn't mean any offense with "Make Believe Gold" lol, just mean't it won't crash the stock market giving some away :D

DeletedUser23986

I like the idea, but format it before iced closes it.

but 25k is a bit steep. I don't think they would settle for anymore than 2500.

DeletedUser39031

As others have stated 25k is too much and the mixup's could be annoying.

I would be against it personally

DeletedUser

I like this idea, however a system and a person with authority or some kind of internal company system to award the player would have to be maintained this can be done easy, still no grantee should be made. I recently posted an idea that deserves some attention if you would like to post a reply I would appreciate it.

DeletedUser18132

25K? :eek: wow. That is too much. Make it a thousand or less and I'll support it.

DeletedUser24356

25k?!?!?! You want inno to lose $70 for 1 idea?!?!?!?! ridiculous, as stated above you should want to make an idea to change how the game works not to get 25000 gold from inno