Bored....Bored...Im So Bored

DeletedUser4577

So as I begin to get more offers to join a premade I found one to be of interest. Not much information was given to me about it though...What location...what time are we joining...not much of anything.

Wondering who would be up to working with me and having some fun? Im also very bored so who is on and wants to talk? :cool:

DeletedUser

If you could give me an application I would consider you joining us, and I am always up to chat :)

DeletedUser

I'm not saying joining the Sausage Smugglers could be the best decision you may possibly make on your time here.....O wait, I guess I possibly am :p

DeletedUser

dont do it derek :( itz trap they turn u zombie . . . "Einy, miny, miney, moe, I vill shoot you in zhe toe... UNT DA FACE!!"

DeletedUser

The Elite Titans are still recruiting. PM me if you want to join.

DeletedUser19477

hey DerekRisen001,

i am a member of BORED on phi and if you are still interested in joining we are going to start South East and we will start playing there as soon as psi opens

DeletedUser

geez, this guy is getting more fan fare than justin beiber....do you by any chance have bangs that could calm a dragon or sooth a lion?

DeletedUser4577

geez, this guy is getting more fan fare than justin beiber....do you by any chance have bangs that could calm a dragon or sooth a lion?

Lol, I wont ever give my secrets! ;)

Im wondering If I should just start an alliance?...Would anyone join up? I would have a large council of players and things would be voted upon concerning the alliance...Only about 2 allies MAX. Umm...Pretty much it and NO DRAMA!!! lol, Its a game and I wanna have some of this hard to come by Fun...;)

Then again there are some really good alliances and still havent made my mind up to be totally sure...

DeletedUser

so whats the deal hombre? devilskronic said he'd be down to join, but he wanted you to come for your splendid bangs and what he referred to as your impeccable teamwork

DeletedUser

lol yea i seen that :( gl over there, although I'm fairly surprised by their slow growth so far