Bounty on Xoz Perfection

DeletedUser

Xoz...Haven't you quit yet? Thought that was your plan cause you didn't have the chops to play the game. We all know that. Maybe it's time for you to figure it out.

Maybe you should enlist your lapdog Xoz. Refugee from hell and a no talent. T'would seem fitting me'thinks!

I havent quit because DOW hasnt followed through with their threat to conquer me. :( pity. And like I said b4, I dont know asotez at all.

DeletedUser

Just got disbanded in Mu. Having such valuable members and being valuable myself, I got picked up with the rest by another alliance and we are doing all the better for it. Truly, no weapon forged against me will prosper. Nice and entertaining in here. I have not the gull myself to be a spy. I am far too honest. The truth shall set you free. Being deceptive brings into bondage. I like the bit about leading the enemy around like a Marionette does a puppet. Everyone look out for con artists that weasel their way into your alliances. I still think it is the most disgusting and beguiling thing to do. It is serpentine at it's best and I will not glorify a cowardly move as such. I actually do not mind having spies for the enemy in my alliance. I like for my enemy to know what is coming without knowing what to do about it. :)

DeletedUser

lol i think this whole thing is funny!

allright the reason why i say this is because the spy who disbanded an alliance will never be able to infiltrate a top ten alliance and actually do something unless they have multiple accounts but i don't know if you can do this with this game or not. And on top of that the lower alliances aren't really worth the time and effort to do this so you just messed yourself up with a lower alliance for no reason. lol

And on the other end i know he probably seemed great but thats y the best alliances use skype/ventrilo/teamspeak so they can avoid these confrontations. So i suggest u get tight secruity on this game with your leaders and founders and not let anybody else have a spot in this(unless your alliance is a total failure by all the leaders and founders in which case just create a new one) until your ready to handle all the challenges.

Personally my bro uses skype with all his alliances(he quit though till a new server opens up thats faster than a speed 1 world and on top of that he was in the drunken rodents but made a sacrificial city of 4.5k points and plenty of troops for bp to those who wanted in his alliance and i know he was a loyal member and would've stayed but this world was too slow)

and along with this note i prefer teamspeak since i play many other games that require this to survive in big alliances or dominate ones without pnp.(I play darkorbit alot but that game is dieing do to so many updates for paying members only) I have access to many teamspeaks with admin priviledges but i never got as far as i did with spying than what i did by staying a loyal player/clan member.

word of advice is all i'm saying

DeletedUser

"staying a loyal player/clan member."

Best statement in this entire thread...+rep

Cheers

DeletedUser

I am sorry to say(well no, not really:p) that the time of dogs is ending.

DeletedUser

i think that XOZ deserves milestone, but i will hunt him if the reward is bacon...

DeletedUser

I will do anything for bacon ... k, not everything but if the bounty reward was bacon you got some serious competition for Xoz's head.

DeletedUser18636

The kid is still alive, shame on people who post empty promises.
You had enough time to fulfill them. People can't take you seriously if you don't back ur words. =)

DeletedUser

as i think the whole putting a bounty on him was lame, he did need to be delt with but he put his account on vacation mode.. typical behavior

DeletedUser

well i will say it was your mistake to to give him rights. what you have shown is foolishness and Xoz his cowardice.....
and Why do guys hate Mra. they are a place where a new guy learns something. Experienced guys hate Mra but at the same time didnt take any steps to let some new guy learn something .There so much hyped Premades dont have any rooms for new players. Well the only premade that i have seen to do well is Project Venom (Xi). they have make a mix of new as well as experienced guys. if you dont like the Mra take some steps like this or take the new guys cities in battle field. Disbanding is the worst.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is plenty of room between premade and MRA, I am a noob, I've never been in any MRA and I'm satisfied with my alliance (which is neither MRA nor premade) :)

DeletedUser

as i think the whole putting a bounty on him was lame, he did need to be delt with but he put his account on vacation mode.. typical behavior

Im sorry that I went on vacation? :eek:And then on top of that there was a 3 day period when I was at the hospital recovering from surgery:( not even on vm and none of you still did anything. What a dedicated alliance. DOW is VERY good at sticking to their word ;) (Sarcasm)

well i will say it was your mistake to to give him rights. what you have shown is foolishness and Xoz his cowardice.....
and Why do guys hate Mra. they are a place where a new guy learns something. Experienced guys hate Mra but at the same time didnt take any steps to let some new guy learn something .There so much hyped Premades dont have any rooms for new players. Well the only premade that i have seen to do well is Project Venom (Xi). they have make a mix of new as well as experienced guys. if you dont like the Mra take some steps like this or take the new guys cities in battle field. Disbanding is the worst.

How do I show cowardice?!?!? And I did take some steps to help new guys learn. I taught them 1. dont trust randoms that come into your alliance 2. dont hand out rights and 3. stay away from MRA's :p Disbanding is by no way the worst part of the game. Disbands have happened since alpha and they will continue to happen. Premade alliances always fail?!?!?!?!?! wth?!?!?!?!? one of the most ignorant things that has ever been posted on the forums.
-Rep for blind posting

Last edited by a moderator:

Thrillology

Phrourach
I hate Xoz a lot...
He ruined an alliance and deleted their forums, kicked everybody like a jerk.
He's going to hell >=]

DeletedUser

Phalanx Empire cause the downfall of Phalanx Empire. It was a pyramid game. They kept losing cities so they ended up recruiting more and more players instead to keep their point score running.