Bowzer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Anyone know what's happening with him with him/her recently ? Has he been banned permanently or what ? As I've noticed he/she no longer in Dragon Slayers.

DeletedUser345

It is a he and he has not been banned he has just quit the game.

DeletedUser

He has been banned, I tried attacking them last night before "Peacetime" And got the message "This player is banned you cannot attack bla bla" Just wandered if it was permanent. :)

DeletedUser

He told me he was quitting Grepolis, not sure what a ban is about but he decided to quit long before it.

DeletedUser

Yeah he was active not long ago, Don't know what he was doing to be banned. Might of been scripting or something I've not a clue ha

DeletedUser

Maybe he wanted to go out with a bang, tried to hack something :p

DeletedUser345

Would have been funny to wake up and find every PoC and EH city had been hacked to become bowzers :D

DeletedUser

No, the real Bowzer quit over a month ago. The player that took over the account got it banned, the dumbass.

Yes, this is the real BlazeTech reading how me quitting was def not a mistake. I feel bad for you guys that are still here trying to make the best of the "new" (tsk) grepolis. I no longer play grepo and I have not missed it for a second. I have been playing a new game and not developed by Innogames!

DeletedUser

Discussing banned players is prohibited.

This has to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.