In Game Name: sakuk55
Have check the known bugs list: yes
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: yes
Have you tried a different computer/laptop/tablet/phone: yes
Have you tried a different connection: no
Full Version or Mobile Version:
Browser and Version: crome
Overview of the bug:

My battle points does not update in Apollonia.

I have been waiting them already for 6 hours. Battle points been right in world stats 6 hours thou, but i am not able to have victory processions.

Been trying so far to refresh browser, sign out and in multiple many times and nothing helps. Anyone else seem not to suffer similar problem in Apollonia.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have the same problem in world Myonia

Ranking is showing I have 960 more BP than my agora, so i'm missing VP to get my new free slot

DeletedUser

I have managed to confirm the problem you describe. This issue will now be logged with the development team for further investigation.

Thanks for taking the time to report this issue, we appreciate all players that help keep our game running smoothly.

DeletedUser

Problem stays still. How long can fixing this take? I would like to say, I really would need this to be fixed.

Thank you Ninepence for fast response

DeletedUser42753

i have same issue on Zacynthus its annoying due to i need these for no8 city and they was ment to b on yesterday so i would say its been 24hrs so ive given it enough time done all the bug check list in a way im glad to c it being on others aswell now i know im not alone

DeletedUser

The issue has been reported, we are unsure how long it will take for the issue to be resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience caused by this.

DeletedUser

I was experiencing the same issue in Apollonia, waited over 5 hours for my BP.