Brand New

DeletedUser2795

Ramblings?? :eek: I do not ramble, there are different words for what I do.

DeletedUser

AVAST ME HEARTIES! < in your thread 'Pirating'

Welcome to Grepolis my friend! where the largest collection of insomniacs reside!

I didn't read any of the wiki help (the wiki mod has an ego) instead i asked about through players, learned by mistakes and grew into an amazingly average player!

Read the wiki and all the texts given to you by your fellow forum users and again welcome to grepolis

I do love myself.

Welcome to Grepolis, I hope you enjoy your time here. As the above said, reference to the wiki and look at some of the guides as they are a big help.

Again, welcome ;)

DeletedUser2795

More like cough up hairballs :)
4368684b-d83a-4174-9227-e83eb4a41d70.jpg

And if you truly believe your own words, then there is still...
happy-national-hairball-awareness-day-national-hairball-awar-demotivational-poster-1272598465.jpg

DeletedUser

Stop fighting!!! Our mod specifically said not to kill kittens!!!

EDIT: Oh, I looked it up it is real.

DeletedUser

I only referred him to the information on premium because he was asking about it.

I would not say the premium features are necessary to be competitive, but they do confer a number of useful advantages. I would rather be an active, knowledgeable player without premium than a semi-active greenhorn with all the premium features lit up. That said, if Player A and Player B possess equal skill and activity levels, but Player A is using premium and Player B is not, then Player A has an advantage over Player B.

Ultimately the decision to pay for premium features is a personal choice. I would say the biggest advantage of using premium is that it funds maintenance and development of the game.