Pnp BREAKING NEW'S: Chao's are awesome

DeletedUser

Dear members of the Esteemed Chao's brigade.
You have all no doubt been told about the greatness of Chao's brigade in other worlds, and how they decided to come here to flex their muscles and show everyone how powerful they are. Well we at WWH have unearthed some beautiful stats about your "leaders" showing how awesome they are, and how we have decided to do a mass ghosting and leave this world before they totally bust our behinds.

Zakros.png

So as you can see they are the top alliance in the world "Hyperborea" with good ABP and good DBP, and MRA numbers of players. The leaders know what they are doing right?? Well world Hyperborea has settings which prevent conquests, so all cities have to be ghosts or founded. Not a good example to newer members right?? Hmm lets take a look at the Chao's leaders.

Alyrea.png
Alyreacolonisations.png

So the first screenshot of stats looks alright, Alyrea is an attacker which is a good sign. Since it is world Hyperborea and conquests are not allowed i think he is doing pretty well, i commend you mate. However I think you should change your title from Witch Hunter to Ghost hunter??

Next leader(Or top player) Gregflint. Top player in Edessa so far, he cannot be to bad either can he??

gregflint.png

:eek::eek::heh::heh::Angry::Angry:
Are you serious mate?? You play a war game and are the No.1 player in points but cannot even even hit 5.5k TOTAL BP's??? Man all the guys in WWH skype chat creamed themselves seeing that im sorry to say mate. :p

money-12-1.jpeg

Ok shall we move onto the Chao's founder??

titan2.png
titan.png

After we all cleaned up, we carefully studied Titans stats. He cannot get past 7k total BP's either, what is wrong with these Chao's players?? :heh: The second picture shows that...... Titan is inactive :eek: How can a founder go inactive :eek:

gdpg.jpg

Conclusion
So to conclude, your leaders have no idea how to play a conquest world, your top player cannot get any BP's, your founder is a useless inactive player. I suggest you think long and hard about whether Chao's Brigade is a good choice of alliance to be in.

Made with lots of laughs and toilet breaks from the cuddly people at WWH.​

PS: The screenshots are wrong, the world is "Hyperborea". SOMEONE, hasnt bothered to fix the typo :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"Ghost Hunter"

-- OMG --

DeletedUser

hahaha just saw this jono. Good PnP bud almost as funny as mine ;). Great read though Gregflint has to of spent ridicoulus amounts of money opening up those city slots.

DeletedUser

Haha thanks bend, yup definitely a total goldwhore :p

Hehe after complaints from Chao's members i have spiced it up a bit.

DeletedUser

There's a rumour going around that World Wonder Hunters will be changing their name to Ghost Buster Busters.

DeletedUser

Nice work. This tactic is worse than an MRA in my opinion. Is there a term that describes mass gold use...maybe MGA...massive gold alliance. At least the MRA guys attempt to play the game instead of buying it.

I have to spread some rep before I can plus rep you for this. But I will.

DeletedUser2863

Greg Flint - $100 in 2 weeks - thats 12500 gold - or 250 culture points

DeletedUser

Look in grepostats mate there is 2 Zakro's :p One is actually Hyperborea

DeletedUser

Yeah. That's why I normally call worlds by their number now. :p

DeletedUser

They are off the map soon enough, i don't see the future for them.

DeletedUser

Ah ok so you are one of WWH's little doggies. Good all clear now.

When you have quite finished licking their boots let me know.

Why don't you join them M8 instead of keeping up the farce.

Incidentally. Do you realise no-one apart from you guys read your own self- congratulatory clap trap.

( I admit I started because Crooklyns sent me a link and he was quite funny to be fair - but now there is a every two days fascination with what twaddle you will come up with next) .

Tasslehoof Phase 1 revolt Crooklyn'd finest Phase 2 revolt

Mr Blue Phase 2 Revolt.

When I have a city space I will take one of the offered jewels.

You incapable of corresponding direct with me JEFFY?

What a dweeb.

Later

DeletedUser

Alyrea i think you should get your allies Maelstrom to have a representative in the forums ;) It would take heat off you guys. The MRA and Simmers in the same boat heh.